Thread: EM87 Shooting his new AK!

Post imported post

Em87 and a buddy of his came down to my Gun Club and we had some fun slingin lead in the cold.

[/url]
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

The videos aren't too action packed, but we had a great time! Thanks for posting them, Autosurgeon!
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Post imported post

EDIT: My first double post. That was odd.
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Post imported post

we could have turned it into a picnic!!!!!

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    Em87 and a buddy of his came down to my Gun Club and we had some fun slingin lead in the cold.
    Learn to "bump fire" proficiently. Just because you're limited to semi-auto doesn't mean you can't still have access to the option of virtual automatic fire. And bump firing is not illegal. Sometimes, slinging A LOT of lead within seconds(particularly into a choke point or confined room) is tactically useful.

"The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Post imported post

DanM wrote:
    autosurgeon wrote:
    Learn to "bump fire" proficiently.Â* Just because you're limited to semi-auto doesn't mean you can't still have access to the option of virtual automatic fire.Â* And bump firing is not illegal.Â* Sometimes, slinging A LOT of lead within secondsÂ*(particularly into a choke point or confined room) is tactically useful.

Working on it! That was the first time I'd ever tried it. It was very fun!