• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

bank

beltfed is great

imported post

if theres no sign posted at a bank you are allowed to oc right? I was stopped leaving the bank by a armed security ( lol he didnt see me go in hmmm) said your are not allowed to carry in any bank. Im new at oc ing in az but im sure i read that if its notfederal,school, and its not posted u are allowed to oc. Hope i didnt make a idiot of myself.

mFonz77

imported post

That is correct. Banks are not defined in the ARS as a prohibited place. Next time print out a few copies and enlighten him.

beltfed is great

imported post

thank you for the input, i was also nervous because a lady was in line and left when she seen me went outside and jumped on the phone, so in my head i was thinking oh man here we go she is calling 911 and there is going to be leo s everywhere. i kinda lost my wits about carrying in a bank, mybe i should keep it in the car next time just because poeple are so anti-gun or is it all the more reason to oc there. idk dont want the anti-gun pukes to win either. lol its funny if everyone in the bank was armed standing in line i would feel more at ease, after all theives always open carry inline at the bank. like the nug said "is that me or am i just weird"

beltfed is great

imported post

you are absolutly right, i completely agree, i carry everywhere i can but being in a bank makes poeple nervous i guess. i will continue to carry in any bank not posted i just didnt like this particular reaction. lol not a good experience in that particular bank.

GF

imported post

beltfed is great wrote:
mybe i should keep it in the car next time just because poeple are so anti-gun
You shouldn't care about what other people may think of you. You should carry to be able to protect yourself, and heaven forbid the day that you leave it in your car is the day that you may need it to save your life and/or the lives of others.