• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Scarry Information

HeesBonafide

imported post

This has been going on for at least 15 years. I remember speaking with a friend of mine about the UN strategy.

DEROS72

imported post

Scary .......ya think???? http://www.eutimes.net/2009/12/us-fo...ican-citizens/

“There is an event coming in the very near-term future that is going to effect the USA to its very soul,” former Kansas State Trooper Greg Everson of The Heartland USA and former host of Republic Broadcasting “Voices from the Heartland” told host Steve Quayle in a special two hour “Survive 2 Thrive” broadcast Thursday.

“What is being planned and what is coming together is a perfect storm brewing right over our heads.” Everson cited verifiable information confirmed by an active duty US Air Force Colonel, three chiefs of Police, a local Sheriff, State Troopers in 3 neighboring Midwest states and a Federal agent he has known for twenty years.

“There is being made an effort to bring together the Armed Forces of this Nation in preparation for responding to and acting against the interests of our Citizens,” Everson said. Such efforts include actions that will be so deep and penetrating that the United States will never be the same. Everson explained that the deteriorating economy combined with Federal Reserve theft of trillions unaccounted for has had a devastating effect on Americans who had have enough and the US Military expects will respond by defending what little they have left.

“The American people have reached the point of total saturation due to the failure of Government to protect its borders, corruption and theft.” Everson expects that such a response has been projected by US Government computer models and believes NORTHCOM, DHS and state and local authorities will begin implementation of Operation Garden Plot and Martial Law within 45-60 days. “Civil war is precisely what this administration wants to happen,” said Everson. “And before Americans can organize themselves they will be destroyed by their own military.”

The first signs of pacification by our own forces will not only be convoys rolling through city streets and small towns throughout the Country, but direct military action against pre-targeted areas. Data acquired in the past year by “Census workers” has been used to program military targeting computers which our own armed forces will use in the unthinkable task of fighting its own citizenry.

“It is a formula for unmitigated disaster regardless of Copenhagen, Health Care reform or anything coming from Capitol Hill,” Everson said. Steve Quayle noted his own sources who say as many as 50 million Americans are likely to be killed with gun owners, veterans and the more visible dissenters the most likely targets of deadly force. More “liberal” areas that pose minimal resistance would likely be pacified using lesser means.

One of Everson’s’ sources was quoted as having said “We have plans that if it gets bad enough we will simply commence yard farming,” (a military reference for targeted air strikes) on neighborhoods and communities in cities and states where heavy resistance is expected. A tactic designed to destroy both the enemy and the area(s) under and around the enemy. Everson suggests such horrifying events could possibly coincide with an invasion by the Chinese from the west and Mexico from the south. In any case, military, law enforcement and civilian casualties could be enormous.

During the two hour broadcast Quayle received an e-mail message from an undisclosed US Military source that a last minute, unscheduled meeting of Saturday December 5 has been called for all unit commanders in the region to present readiness status reports. States in the Region include Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois and Tennessee.

antispam540

imported post

I keep my magazines full and my guns loaded, but when the whole "45-60 day" thing passes, will we finally quit listening to this FUD that keeps making the rounds on the internet every few months?

There aren't internment camps, the military isn't going to bomb domestic targets or take all our guns at the drop of a hat. The machine of politics, by its very nature, is slow and lumbering. The *only* reason so much crap has been happening lately is through (against the spirit of the Constitution) executive orders. IF anything like this were going to happen, we'd know about it far in advance, both from those in our armed forces who still adhere to the Constitution and from others who would find such a strategy morally reprehensible.

There's no harm in being as well-prepared as you can for something like this, but devoting a significant fraction of your time and/or energy to constant preparation and expectation of attack from all sides is no way to live, and it probably wouldn't have the slightest bearing on your survival if such a thing did happen.

I'd like to take a moment to address the increasing number who refer to themselves as "sheepdogs", both here and in the media. The term in itself implies that we are somehow better than other people, and that we have the right to herd them in the direction we think they should go, ostensibly for their own safety, simply because we have guns. I find myself constantly reminded of the many other groups who favored this viewpoint throughout history - some of them still in power in the despotic, enslaved regimes they have created. Gentlemen (and ladies), we are no less sheep than Joe Six-pack who shops at walmart and watches CNN.

We like to think we're better informed, but we seem to ostracize and weed out those who bring in opposing viewpoints, rather than use them to improve our understanding. Eventually, we'll be talking about attacking Obama because the Mexicans control him and want him to take away our guns and white children. Do you think bigots wake up one day and decide they want to do something considered crazy by rational society? They spend years among others who share their views, feeding the strengths of their convictions and eliminating ideas contrary to their own. Eventually, the truth is no longer objective. I would very much like to at least be able to say I listened to others and tried to understand things from their point of view. Logic, not emotion, is what we always ask from the anti-gun movement, but I think we need to make sure we follow that principle as well.

We are like everyone else, statistically speaking. We have the same emotions, same vulnerabilities and weaknesses. The only difference is that we strive to train ourselves with respect to firearms and defense. It does not make us better than others, just better prepared *in this one area*. We're not humanity's saviors, we're just humanity - something I'm still proud to be a part of.

/rant

DEROS72

imported post

She needs to be dispatched with extreme predudice....That is the f..d up thinking that is trying to take our rights away.Take up the sport of target shooting anti's ,who the f is she to say that we can't have weapons .It is about total control .I see un personel on US soil trying to enforce UN mandates I'll take them out.We are Americans with our Constitution and answer to no one.!!!!.

phoneguy

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
She needs to be dispatched with extreme predudice....That is the f..d  up thinking that is trying to take our rights away.Take up the sport of target shooting anti's ,who the f is she to say that we can't have weapons .It is about total control .I see un personel on US soil trying to enforce UN mandates I'll take them out.We are Americans with our Constitution and answer to no one.!!!!.
:celebrate

DEROS72

imported post

Would anyone else here fight literally to defend our rights against people like that and the UN....?

train up your kids as well....!

amzbrady

imported post

soley invented for killing another human being??? I think not. good thing she didnt grow up 100 years ago, she wouldnt be able to go to the market and get food and to the barber shop for a mans haircut. She would hopefully, not be such a bitch, and have a man with a gun, that would bring supper home after shooting it.

jarhead1911A

imported post

UN soldiers on my street??? SOS (Shoot On Sight)..... I took an oath to defend the constitution of this country not the idiots who are ruining it......

The Assault rifle band.... OK i have an M44 i can do just as much damage with it while they run away.....

The Semi Auto band..... Not going to happen as i dont own anything that shoots 45ACP that dosnt say 1911 along the slide........

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
The Assault rifle band....

The Semi Auto band.....
I haven't heard of them, what genre of music do they play? ;)

BTW, after watching the video, my question is. Wasn't the reason why japan didn't invade the domestic U.S. was because so many of us have guns at home? Yet they want to control it over in japan? Are they asking to be invaded?

jarhead1911A

imported post

it wouldnt take an invation force to make the japs crap themselfs, just a couple of bombers with some tiny bombs that will make you glow in the dark,,,,

jarhead1911A

imported post

it will take more than 150 OCers to make the Anti's change there mind, its like getting devoted christians to not lecture you about whats right or wrong..... :uhoh:

DEROS72

imported post

Not talking about shooting anyone.....Not the forum fora confrontation on gun rights.Won't be going.Just had lunch with Squeak and some others and they concurr.

erps

imported post

I googled the source and got several pages of hits based on the same article. Didn't see anything that explained why he is a "former trooper" or about his credibility one way or the other.

The thing about the interent is that you can find all sorts of people saying all sorts of things. Makes it hard to separate truth from fiction.

Squeak

imported post

seattleric007 wrote:
"She needs to be dispatched with extreme predudice", "I'll take them out." Your words Deros. Not to be nit picking.
I think we talked about your attitude once before. You don't need to be so confrontational. Most of us TRY to get along and be respectful. You're stirring the pot again. You mouth off, then try tojustify your point. Knock it off and grow up! And I am nit picking.