• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Military to be used against gun owners and civilians

hbarnett1

imported post

http://www.eutimes.net/2009/12/us-fo...ican-citizens/

“There is an event coming in the very near-term future that is going to effect the USA to its very soul,” former Kansas State Trooper Greg Everson of The Heartland USA and former host of Republic Broadcasting “Voices from the Heartland” told host Steve Quayle in a special two hour “Survive 2 Thrive” broadcast Thursday.

“What is being planned and what is coming together is a perfect storm brewing right over our heads.” Everson cited verifiable information confirmed by an active duty US Air Force Colonel, three chiefs of Police, a local Sheriff, State Troopers in 3 neighboring Midwest states and a Federal agent he has known for twenty years.

“There is being made an effort to bring together the Armed Forces of this Nation in preparation for responding to and acting against the interests of our Citizens,” Everson said. Such efforts include actions that will be so deep and penetrating that the United States will never be the same. Everson explained that the deteriorating economy combined with Federal Reserve theft of trillions unaccounted for has had a devastating effect on Americans who had have enough and the US Military expects will respond by defending what little they have left.

“The American people have reached the point of total saturation due to the failure of Government to protect its borders, corruption and theft.” Everson expects that such a response has been projected by US Government computer models and believes NORTHCOM, DHS and state and local authorities will begin implementation of Operation Garden Plot and Martial Law within 45-60 days. “Civil war is precisely what this administration wants to happen,” said Everson. “And before Americans can organize themselves they will be destroyed by their own military.”

The first signs of pacification by our own forces will not only be convoys rolling through city streets and small towns throughout the Country, but direct military action against pre-targeted areas. Data acquired in the past year by “Census workers” has been used to program military targeting computers which our own armed forces will use in the unthinkable task of fighting its own citizenry.

“It is a formula for unmitigated disaster regardless of Copenhagen, Health Care reform or anything coming from Capitol Hill,” Everson said. Steve Quayle noted his own sources who say as many as 50 million Americans are likely to be killed with gun owners, veterans and the more visible dissenters the most likely targets of deadly force. More “liberal” areas that pose minimal resistance would likely be pacified using lesser means.

One of Everson’s’ sources was quoted as having said “We have plans that if it gets bad enough we will simply commence yard farming,” (a military reference for targeted air strikes) on neighborhoods and communities in cities and states where heavy resistance is expected. A tactic designed to destroy both the enemy and the area(s) under and around the enemy. Everson suggests such horrifying events could possibly coincide with an invasion by the Chinese from the west and Mexico from the south. In any case, military, law enforcement and civilian casualties could be enormous.

During the two hour broadcast Quayle received an e-mail message from an undisclosed US Military source that a last minute, unscheduled meeting of Saturday December 5 has been called for all unit commanders in the region to present readiness status reports. States in the Region include Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois and Tennessee.

M

McX

imported post

i'll bet they'll come for those gun toting bastards, those 2nd amendment trouble makers at mechanix!

Michael O'Brien

All I can say as a former military person (Semper Fi) is we have the right to disobey unlawful orders. This includes any order given that impedes the constitution and bill of rights. So flex your rights. That is what they are afraid of and should be as Thomas Jefferson said best and I quote.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

davidmcbeth

Banned
I am also concerned that local law enforcement will be used as a pseudo-branch of the military .. they are training Army soldiers now to supervise local cops to effect their wishes upon the civilian population.

I think that this is a more likely scenario ...

kcgunfan

It's on the Internet, so it must be true!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

crambone219

just look at what they did to the people of louisana....when katrina hit,,they local and federal government went around aand systematicly took all LAWFULLY owned weapons from there owners!!,,,they simply walked up,,knocked on there doors,,,wether they were in the flood zone or not,,,told people were here for your guns!!...if you slammed the door in there face,they kicked in the doors and came in and took them forcefully!!!,,,,all true,,look it up its called the KATRINA GUN GRAB.sad thing is not only did they do this,over 90% of those people NEVER got there fire arms back!!...no reciepts were given,no proof of ownership.
bottom line is when the SHTF....the government will do us just like the germans did in europe during ww2..and theres NOTHING we can do to stop them

davidmcbeth

Banned
Chemical weapons are cheaper to make, more efficient, and deadlier. Why the gov't wants to start trying to take our guns away amazes me.

But I like my guns too ... and no I don't let them walk up and take my guns ... and they have tried.

DamonK

Well, time to start selling tin-foil hats... Is our country going in the wrong direction? Yup. Do I think that the shadow conspiracy government is going to get me? Nope. There's plenty out there to be prepared for. Don't let yourself get distracted by lunacy like this.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

PFC HALE

Well, time to start selling tin-foil hats... Is our country going in the wrong direction? Yup. Do I think that the shadow conspiracy government is going to get me? Nope. There's plenty out there to be prepared for. Don't let yourself get distracted by lunacy like this.

guess we only need to stock up on mac and cheese, no one will take our rights away and we will all be peachy sittin at home the whole time. that is until you realize the government has so much power and has taken all of your rights and freedoms away because you didn't stand against them.

go ahead and keep your heads in the sand and watch your 300 channels of tv.

better to be prepared for nothing than be unprepared for anything.

davidmcbeth

Banned

DamonK .... recommended reading :
Army MP course MP 1005 ---- course dealing with the Army supervising local cops (ie controlling)
Federal Property Manual (and the DOD Logistics agency set up to distribute military hardware to cops)

The gov't uses 9-11 references ALL the time. In my dealings with freedom of information act requests I have not heard 1 case that it is not mentioned.

Gov't out to get you? Maybe not you specifically but I can add ... give away guns to local cops, step 1 ... then the army taking control of the cops, step 2 (they are training now for this ability). They figure that citizens are less likely to defend themselves against local cops than DOD personnel and this assumption is correct, I believe.

Once it is understood that local cops are actually just pawns in the DOD scheme, this may change.

And do you think local authorities will say "take a hike"? You are not being realistic there .. 99% of local authorities would say "OK"

And look at the fast-and-furious operation. It did exactly what it set out to do -- give guns to mexicans who then kill US citizens for the purpose of supporting gun grabs of US citizens. The only problem was that the first part (US giving guns to criminals) was not supposed to be made public. If it was not made public, gun control folks may have won the day. Gov'ts in the past have done this type of activity time and time again -- allow citizens to die to move forward a political or military goal.

Phoenix David

It's unrealistic. Just the sheer numbers of gun owners vs the military and police, there is no way in hell they could enforce control. Sure they maybe could control a few major cities but that's it and I find that doubtful.

Phoenix David

just look at what they did to the people of louisana....when katrina hit,,they local and federal government went around aand systematicly took all LAWFULLY owned weapons from there owners!!,,,they simply walked up,,knocked on there doors,,,wether they were in the flood zone or not,,,told people were here for your guns!!...if you slammed the door in there face,they kicked in the doors and came in and took them forcefully!!!,,,,all true,,look it up its called the KATRINA GUN GRAB.sad thing is not only did they do this,over 90% of those people NEVER got there fire arms back!!...no reciepts were given,no proof of ownership.
bottom line is when the SHTF....the government will do us just like the germans did in europe during ww2..and theres NOTHING we can do to stop them

And now gun owners know what happened and you think it could happen again without a big body count?

davidmcbeth

Banned
It's unrealistic. Just the sheer numbers of gun owners vs the military and police, there is no way in hell they could enforce control. Sure they maybe could control a few major cities but that's it and I find that doubtful.

I would disagree and agree. Right now, only certain areas could be controlled. From my FOIA request and responses looking for the number of military equipment owned by local law enforcement and comparing the information from WWII, of Nazi occupation of various countries citizen to soldier ratios, I think that the feds have done a decent job arming the local cops with enough weapons to actually make it possible in many areas.

And this is using only local police ...

I would suggest you start some FOIA requests in your area and you'll be surprised.

I expect soon that the local police forces will have enough arms to be able to do this. Feds are arming towns and giving them $$ to increase their local police forces to have the personnel to accomplish control just using local cops. And the Army is training their soldiers to control the local police ...

All it will take is a catalytic event ...