Thread: Get your haircut here!! No OC issues.

Post imported post

It is a Sports Clips. I had my 1911 on under a long sleave button shirt over a tshirt. The girl struggled with my collar so I said I would take my shirt off. I did and she said hey that is a really nice pistol. We chatted for a bit while she prepped me. I had been in once before a month ago but was CC then. She is a great haircutter and friendly. If you do the MVP you get great shampoo, steam towel, massage etc. I told her about our websites and how we are always looking for places that welcome us.

Her name is Angela. I get NO kickbacks from this at all, but do tell her about us so she knows that word is getting out. The google map to it is in the link.

The google map link is not working it puts you on a Island in the ocean. So here is the info.

Shadow Mountain
    6475 N. Decatur
    Las Vegas,NV 89131
    Hours of operation
    Monday-Friday 9am-8pm
    Saturday 9am-6pm
    Sunday 10am-5pm
    Telephone
    702-395-0382

Post imported post

Vegassteve wrote:
    It is a Sports Clips. I had my 1911 on under a long sleave button shirt over a tshirt. The girl struggled with my collar so I said I would take my shirt off. I did and she said hey that is a really nice pistol. We chatted for a bit while she prepped me. I had been in once before a month ago but was CC then. She is a great haircutter and friendly. If you do the MVP you get great shampoo, steam towel, massage etc. I told her about our websites and how we are always looking for places that welcome us.

Her name is Angela. I get NO kickbacks from this at all, but do tell her about us so she knows that word is getting out. The google map to it is in the link.

The google map link is not working it puts you on a Island in the ocean. So here is the info.

Shadow Mountain
    6475 N. Decatur
    Las Vegas,NV 89131
    Hours of operation
    Monday-Friday 9am-8pm
    Saturday 9am-6pm
    Sunday 10am-5pm
    Telephone
    702-395-0382
    If you do the MVP you get great shampoo, steam towel, massage etc.

Tell us more about the "etc".
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

Gundude wrote:
    Vegassteve wrote:

Shadow Mountain
    6475 N. Decatur
    Las Vegas,NV 89131
    Hours of operation
    Monday-Friday 9am-8pm
    Saturday 9am-6pm
    Sunday 10am-5pm
    Telephone
    702-395-0382
    If you do the MVP you get great shampoo, steam towel, massage etc.

Tell us more about the "etc".
    If you ask for a 'happy ending,' I think it'll ruin the PR.....
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Post imported post

another one is Happy hair on Rainbow n south of westcliff, I OC almost every time the last two years.