• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Get your haircut here!! No OC issues.

Vegassteve

imported post

It is a Sports Clips. I had my 1911 on under a long sleave button shirt over a tshirt. The girl struggled with my collar so I said I would take my shirt off. I did and she said hey that is a really nice pistol. We chatted for a bit while she prepped me. I had been in once before a month ago but was CC then. She is a great haircutter and friendly. If you do the MVP you get great shampoo, steam towel, massage etc. I told her about our websites and how we are always looking for places that welcome us.

Her name is Angela. I get NO kickbacks from this at all, but do tell her about us so she knows that word is getting out. The google map to it is in the link.

The google map link is not working it puts you on a Island in the ocean. So here is the info.

Shadow Mountain
6475 N. Decatur
Las Vegas,NV 89131
Hours of operation
Monday-Friday 9am-8pm
Saturday 9am-6pm
Sunday 10am-5pm
Telephone
702-395-0382

Gundude

imported post

Vegassteve wrote:
It is a Sports Clips. I had my 1911 on under a long sleave button shirt over a tshirt. The girl struggled with my collar so I said I would take my shirt off. I did and she said hey that is a really nice pistol. We chatted for a bit while she prepped me. I had been in once before a month ago but was CC then. She is a great haircutter and friendly. If you do the MVP you get great shampoo, steam towel, massage etc. I told her about our websites and how we are always looking for places that welcome us.

Her name is Angela. I get NO kickbacks from this at all, but do tell her about us so she knows that word is getting out. The google map to it is in the link.

The google map link is not working it puts you on a Island in the ocean. So here is the info.

Shadow Mountain
6475 N. Decatur
Las Vegas,NV 89131
Hours of operation
Monday-Friday 9am-8pm
Saturday 9am-6pm
Sunday 10am-5pm
Telephone
702-395-0382

If you do the MVP you get great shampoo, steam towel, massage etc.

Tell us more about the "etc".

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Gundude wrote:
Vegassteve wrote:

Shadow Mountain
6475 N. Decatur
Las Vegas,NV 89131
Hours of operation
Monday-Friday 9am-8pm
Saturday 9am-6pm
Sunday 10am-5pm
Telephone
702-395-0382

If you do the MVP you get great shampoo, steam towel, massage etc.

Tell us more about the "etc".
If you ask for a 'happy ending,' I think it'll ruin the PR.....