Thread: Cow Palace GUN SHOW January 16-17 2010 :-)

Post imported post

Crossroads of The West Gun Show is coming to San Francisco this January 16/17. I will be attending on the 16th (Saturday). Anyone want to meetup for lunch or just to walk around the show?

Everyone Take Care,

Livermoron

Post imported post

Livermoron wrote:
    Crossroads of The West Gun Show is coming to San Francisco this January 16/17. I will be attending on the 16th (Saturday). Anyone want to meetup for lunch or just to walk around the show?

Everyone Take Care,

Livermoron
    Chewy will prolly make it, but I'll have to pass.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

LOL gundude you're crazy buddy.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.

Post imported post

DAMMMMMIT! I will be at Front Sight! I neeeeed to stock up on ammo too =( damn class I have coming up I need 24 boxes of .40 for =(

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar

Post imported post

Why not just buy from ammoman.com? I went to the crossroads show last year and the lines for ammo were totally ridiculous. Not worth spending an hour of my time to buy ammo when it's available online.

Also, just to point this out, it's unlawful to open carry at a gun show if you possess ammo for your firearm at the same time. So if you do UOC and you buy ammo for your carried firearm, you must go secure your firearm in your vehicle before you can touch your ammo.

See pullnshoot25's blog post: http://caopencarry.blogspot.com/2009...responses.html

Post imported post

bigtoe416 wrote:
    Why not just buy from ammoman.com? I went to the crossroads show last year and the lines for ammo were totally ridiculous. Not worth spending an hour of my time to buy ammo when it's available online.

Also, just to point this out, it's unlawful to open carry at a gun show if you possess ammo for your firearm at the same time. So if you do UOC and you buy ammo for your carried firearm, you must go secure your firearm in your vehicle before you can touch your ammo.

See pullnshoot25's blog post: http://caopencarry.blogspot.com/2009...responses.html
    ammoman has about the same prices as my local gun shop... about 17 bucks a box. last time i stocked up at the gun show i got some wolf boxes for 9 bucks. i'd pay 12-15 happily but 17-20 is a bit much. I need 12 boxes for a class next weekend and 24 for another in march =( this is gonna get pricey =(

Post imported post

I just had some .40 delivered from http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/

$13.95 per box of 50

Post imported post

yelohamr wrote:
    I just had some .40 delivered from http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/

$13.95 per box of 50
    yelohamr,

How did you like the service and price through ammunitiontogo.com? I need to purchase about 2000 rds of 9mm for an upcoming set of courses and I am looking for the best bulk price!

Any other online sites that are good?