• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cow Palace GUN SHOW January 16-17 2010 :-)

Livermoron

imported post

Crossroads of The West Gun Show is coming to San Francisco this January 16/17. I will be attending on the 16th (Saturday). Anyone want to meetup for lunch or just to walk around the show?

Everyone Take Care,

Livermoron :cool:

Gundude

imported post

Livermoron wrote:
Crossroads of The West Gun Show is coming to San Francisco this January 16/17. I will be attending on the 16th (Saturday). Anyone want to meetup for lunch or just to walk around the show?

Everyone Take Care,

Livermoron :cool:
Chewy will prolly make it, but I'll have to pass.

brad9point0

imported post

DAMMMMMIT! I will be at Front Sight! I neeeeed to stock up on ammo too =( damn class I have coming up I need 24 boxes of .40 for =(

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Why not just buy from ammoman.com? I went to the crossroads show last year and the lines for ammo were totally ridiculous. Not worth spending an hour of my time to buy ammo when it's available online.

Also, just to point this out, it's unlawful to open carry at a gun show if you possess ammo for your firearm at the same time. So if you do UOC and you buy ammo for your carried firearm, you must go secure your firearm in your vehicle before you can touch your ammo.

See pullnshoot25's blog post: http://caopencarry.blogspot.com/2009/02/del-mar-gun-show-mixed-responses.html

brad9point0

imported post

bigtoe416 wrote:
Why not just buy from ammoman.com? I went to the crossroads show last year and the lines for ammo were totally ridiculous. Not worth spending an hour of my time to buy ammo when it's available online.

Also, just to point this out, it's unlawful to open carry at a gun show if you possess ammo for your firearm at the same time. So if you do UOC and you buy ammo for your carried firearm, you must go secure your firearm in your vehicle before you can touch your ammo.

See pullnshoot25's blog post: http://caopencarry.blogspot.com/2009/02/del-mar-gun-show-mixed-responses.html

ammoman has about the same prices as my local gun shop... about 17 bucks a box. last time i stocked up at the gun show i got some wolf boxes for 9 bucks. i'd pay 12-15 happily but 17-20 is a bit much. I need 12 boxes for a class next weekend and 24 for another in march =( this is gonna get pricey =(