Thread: How to find local ordinances quickly

Post imported post

Here is a quick list of some of the county, township, and city ordinances in Michigan....... interesting stuff. Especially how many have ordinances prohibiting guns in parks........

http://www.municode.com/library/Clie...spx?stateID=22

Not all cities, or townships, or counties are on that list but quite a few are.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Post imported post

The only ones on that list are communities that contract with municode for their ordinance updates.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    The only ones on that list are communities that contract with municode for their ordinance updates.
    Thats where I found out about Warren's ordinances and got up a picnic within 2 months,due to the folks in this thread.
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!