Thread: Milwaukee Homicide Stats

Post imported post

WAVEand Flynn has the legislature and everyone else believing that there arehundreds of homicides involving the use of a gunin Milwaukee and Wisconsin.The facts show otherwise. During 2008 there were approximately 46 such homicides in Milwaukee.A large percentage of these were committed by felonsor were likely gang related. The linked PDF takes a while to download.

http://www.ci.mil.wi.us/ImageLibrary...ata_Report.pdf

When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Post imported post

Flipper wrote:
    WAVEand Flynn has the legislature and everyone else believing that there arehundreds of homicides involving the use of a gunin Milwaukee and Wisconsin.The facts show otherwise. During 2008 there were approximately 46 such homicides in Milwaukee.A large percentage of these were committed by felonsor were likely gang related. The linked PDF takes a while to download.

http://www.ci.mil.wi.us/ImageLibrary...ata_Report.pdf
    I don't know who 'everyone' is but I know how to look up stats and labeled the story as bogus as soon as it came out. I am pretty sure the legislators drawing their per diem for being in Madison and not home taking care of business know what we know but do not care. It is in their interest to keep the big money liberal donaters happy so officially they will say whatever accomplishes their purpose. They don't get my gun and they don't get my vote but mostly they do not get my respect. Time for a clean sweep in Madison if we are going to be armed citizens again and the bad guys will have to fear us instead of laughing at us.
    Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Believe nothing that you read of hear without verifying it yourself unless it fits your preexisting worldview.

Post imported post

anybody ever try calling any news stations and tell the that the numbers are wrong and see if they'll do a story on these falls numbers??? i mean they always love digging up dirt on anybody.