• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glock Vs Kimber in the Locker Room

Dreamer

imported post

That was pretty good.

Do you REALLY own a Bren Ten, or are you just a fan? The Bren is a VERY nice firearm. Wish I had one--I'm a big fan of the 10mm. I had a Colt Delta Elite for about 7 years, and have been kicking myself ever since I sold it. Should have never done that...

Palecon

imported post

Lots of good Hand Guns out there. Glock, Springfield etc

Its what works for operator, grip, trigger pull, parts easily accessable etc etc.

Me, well... G-23

manicdevery

imported post

PaleoCon wrote:
Lots of good Hand Guns out there. Glock, Springfield etc

Its what works for operator, grip, trigger pull, parts easily accessable etc etc.

Me, well... G-23

g-23, woot. my fave for sure.

Devery

Glock It

imported post

The glock is great but it is so damn fugly I cant get past it. Ill take the work of art Kimber.

I compare my G29 and G19 to my 1911 and man no contest.

At work I have shown my guns to dozens of people. I usually open the Glock case and they go oh thats nice. When I open the case to my 1911 , even gun haters go WOW OMG that is beautiful, what is it exaclty ?? is it an antique from WW2 haha, they dont believe me when I tell them it is a 2009.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Glock It wrote:
The glock is great but it is so damn fugly I cant get past it. Ill take the work of art Kimber.

I compare my G29 and G19 to my 1911 and man no contest.

At work I have shown my guns to dozens of people. I usually open the Glock case and they go oh thats nice. When I open the case to my 1911 , even gun haters go WOW OMG that is beautiful, what is it exaclty ?? is it an antique from WW2 haha, they dont believe me when I tell them it is a 2009.
I have both, a Glock (21SF/w Pic Rail) and a 1911, but the Glock Longslides are about the fugliest pistols I've ever seen, especially when you couple the longslide with a profound, pig-nosed dust cover.