Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OpenCarry.org

Banned

Post imported post

Just another jew front to appease and pacify the brave patriotards.

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Hoo Rah! But that won't earn you any 'karma' here!

Post imported post

Someone pee on your Cheerios there?
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar

Post imported post

ColMustard wrote:
    Just another fascist moonbat plant to discredit the agenda.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

ColMustard wrote:
    A Jew Front?

Ok, it's official, you're crazy.

Post imported post

Maybe he's crazy like a fox...

Again, I call SHENANIGANS!

The Colonel is an agent provoceteur. The only REAL unknown is who he's really working for? The Brady's? The Bilderbergers? The Rothschilds? Maurice Strong? The Rockefellers?

We may never know.

But one thing is clear, he's obviously working for someone, and it sure as hell isn't "our side"...

Anyone who doesn't have the intellectual honesty to put their location on their profile should be summarily deleted after 10 posts...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I'm guessing this has something to do withhis ranting of the Anti-Defamation League being a jew-loving organization being deleted.

Banned

Post imported post

Dreamer wrote:
    Maybe he's crazy like a fox...

Anyone who doesn't have the intellectual honesty to put their location on their profile should be summarily deleted after 10 posts.
    Riiiight Anony Mouse. I'll bet you're even registered to vote, aren't you?

Post imported post

Just a parting shot from Mean Mr. Mustard.

Post imported post

ColMustard wrote:
    I hope you trip and fall.
    ASS-HAT
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Banned

Post imported post

tekshogun wrote:
    I'm guessing this has something to do withhis ranting of the Anti-Defamation League being a jew-loving organization being deleted.
    For the correct answer you win an official box of OpenCarry.org self-defense cartridges. They're actually blanks and won't protect you but they do make a lot of noise.

Note that I never used any derogatory terms in the thread you mentioned. I did not use the phrase 'jew-loving organization' at any time as you've misquoted above. I made no disparaging remarks or personal attacks on or about jews merely because they are either

1) racially, a jew, or
    2) practice a religion known as judaism thus making such adherents, jews.

I posted an article directly related to the Second Amendment and a wholly jewish organization working to disarm America. For that I'm called names by 75 IQ retards that don't know American history, world history, or jewish history.

I thought this was a forum for education but I guess some anti-firearm organizations and their activities can't be discussed. It might make this website 'look bad' I suppose.

If you refuse to address the jewish control of America you will never make any headway in restoring our once great nation.

“I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." —Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
    Some know it anyway.

Banned

Post imported post

simmonsjoe wrote:
    ColMustard wrote:
    I hope you trip and fall.
    ASS-HAT
    The shoe fits you comfortably I'm sure.

Banned

Post imported post

Dreamer wrote:
    The Colonel is an agent provoceteur. The only REAL unknown is who he's really working for? The Brady's? The Bilderbergers? The Rothschilds? Maurice Strong? The Rockefellers?
    I'm nothing of the sort. I have never implied or stated that I believe the posters on these forums should undertake any unlawful activity. Do you know what the term 'agent provocateur' means?

I did try and educate you all on at least two organizations, the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-defamation League, and their anti-American, anti-firearm, communist agitprop. They happen to be of the jewish variety and I see now that they are off limits.

You all can post about the 'Illuminati' and all those oh so vague shadow figures you think are creating the problems but post material showing clear cut evidence of anti-Second Amendment communist activity and its deleted.

Banned

Post imported post

PrayingForWar wrote
    Just another fascist moonbat plant to discredit the agenda.
    Do you even know what the term 'fascist' means?

What is the agenda if it's not for exposing the very people and organizations that are working diligently to separate you from your Freedom? Are some anti-Second Amendment groups off limits? If so why?

You call me a fascist and yet your nick on here is 'PrayingForWar?' Is it you that is going to be shipped off to die in the Middle East fighting wars on behalf of the state of israel? I doubt it.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar

Post imported post

ColMustard wrote:
    Dreamer wrote:
    I'm nothing of the sort. I have never implied or stated that I believe the posters on these forums should undertake any unlawful activity. Do you know what the term 'agent provocateur' means?

I did try and educate you all on at least two organizations, the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-defamation League, and their anti-American, anti-firearm, communist agitprop. They happen to be of the jewish variety and I see now that they are off limits.

You all can post about the 'Illuminati' and all those oh so vague shadow figures you think are creating the problems but post material showing clear cut evidence of anti-Second Amendment communist activity and its deleted.
    Perhaps another dose is needed. Don't feed the trolls, just spray them...

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Banned

Post imported post

You must make your point subtly and indirectly so that it slips in without their conscious awareness - until next they're at temple and lightning strikes, the light is bright and awareness dawns. Shalom aleichem.

Banned

Post imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
    You must make your point subtly and indirectly so that it slips in without their conscious awareness - until next they're at temple and lightning strikes, the light is bright and awareness dawns. Shalom aleichem.
    Thank you, Doug, for that kind suggestion. I suspect you're right. The sheep have been conditioned to jerk their knees violently at any sight of the term 'jew.' Therefore, it would be difficult to get beyond their conditioning in any subtle fashion.

Banned

Post imported post

I suggest that participation here on OCDO is the Twenty-first Century version of The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_bad...e#Plot_summary

http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/73 and the real thing.

Thank you for having the courage to broach an unpleasant and sensitive subject.

Banned

Post imported post

By the way, is everyone familiar with the attack on the USS Liberty? Why would our own 'friend and ally' in the Middle East bomb and strafe our ships and kill American servicemen?

A former Navy attorney who helped lead the military investigation of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty that killed 34 American servicemen says former President Lyndon Johnson and his defense secretary, Robert McNamara, ordered that the inquiry conclude the incident was an accident.

It was "one of the classic all-American cover-ups," said retired Admiral Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman who spent a year investigating the attack as part of an independent panel he formed with other former military officials. The panel also included a former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, James Akins.

"Why would our government put Israel's interests ahead of our own?" Moorer asked from his wheelchair at the news conference. He was chief of naval operations at the time of the attack.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...ssliberty.html
    I know, I know! Pick me!

“I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." —Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

Banned

Post imported post

The ADL is not the State Israel. The State is not monolithic, not ours and not theirs. Shalom aleichem.

PrayingForWar wrote:
    Some might argue we are at war with certain criminal/fundamentalist organizations. Just because you have not declared war yourself, when millions of other people have declared war on you, you're at war like it or not.

Post imported post

Lot's of Jews have worked toward dis-arming our country and sold secrets to our enemies, over the years, but then again so have a lot of Whites and Blacks, and Asians.

All races and cultures have f*ck ups, but MOST people across the racial spectrum actually prefer to do the right thing, they don'talways do it , but they would like to.

If we go back far enough in history, EVERY race has committed atrocitiesfor one reason or another. That does not mean that every single member of that race/culture for all time will be a criminal or hell bent on our (the USA's)destruction.

Sorry I missed the topic of the ADL, they certainly are anti-freedom and un-American as all hell, as is the SPLC, but soare agreat many of "our" elected officials, most of whom are NOT Jewish.

Post imported post

Hey OP

I somewhat agree with you. I wish the SPLC, ADL, and other similar organizations would simply pack their bags and leave, however, I don't believe the idea that Jews control our country. I will agree, however, that the "Israeli state" has a certain level of influence over our government officials.(thanks to AIPAC)

Regardless, I don't think it's something that can be clear cut as some state it, ie.. Zionism et al....

I in no way mean this to be an attack on anyone's opinion. I am simply stating mine, and think hearty debates such as these are great.

P.S.: Keep carrying and be safe

Steve
    If ever you find yourself in a situation where you can't be safe, be violent!

Banned

Post imported post

NY2AZ wrote:
    Hey OP

I somewhat agree with you. I wish the SPLC, ADL, and other similar organizations would simply pack their bags and leave, however, I don't believe the idea that Jews control our country. I will agree, however, that the "Israeli state" has a certain level of influence over our government officials.(thanks to AIPAC)

Regardless, I don't think it's something that can be clear cut as some state it, ie.. Zionism et al....

I in no way mean this to be an attack on anyone's opinion. I am simply stating mine, and think hearty debates such as these are great.

P.S.: Keep carrying and be safe

Steve
    Thank you for your post and the rational manner in which you expressed your thoughts, Steve.

If one is merely stating facts and doesn't resort to ad hominem attacks, I see no reason to stifle debate. Someone concerned only with general appearances, or advertising revenue, may not share the same line of thought.

Never underestimate the control that jews have on American politicians. This goes for local, state, and federal politicians. These two articles should put to rest any question of their control of our political process.

Ha'aretz says U.S. officials face 'pro-Israel' background check
    http://walt.foreignpolicy.com/posts/...ckground_check

There is an amazing story in Ha'aretz today on the "pro-Israel" litmus test that determines who is permitted to serve in the United States government. Here's the sort of lede you're not likely to read in the New York Times or Washington Post:
    American Jews eye Obama's 'anti-Israel' appointees
    http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1132797.html

Every appointee to the American government must endure a thorough background check by the American Jewish community. Read the rest of the story at the link provided.
    And in case you didn't see this quote previously:

“I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
    — Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

Post imported post

ColMustard wrote:
    Wow, I don't understand your references and what your message is.

Why piss on OCDO?

It is ironic that you use the pejorative "tard", which is part of your moniker here.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

Who wants to bet that Mr. Mus-tard is banned and when? I would bet a case of .380 FMJ that he's toast by Friday next.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast