• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OpenCarry.org

Pagan

imported post

Lot's of Jews have worked toward dis-arming our country and sold secrets to our enemies, over the years, but then again so have a lot of Whites and Blacks, and Asians.

All races and cultures have f*ck ups, but MOST people across the racial spectrum actually prefer to do the right thing, they don'talways do it , but they would like to.

If we go back far enough in history, EVERY race has committed atrocitiesfor one reason or another. That does not mean that every single member of that race/culture for all time will be a criminal or hell bent on our (the USA's)destruction.

Sorry I missed the topic of the ADL, they certainly are anti-freedom and un-American as all hell, as is the SPLC, but soare agreat many of "our" elected officials, most of whom are NOT Jewish.

NY2AZ

imported post

Hey OP

I somewhat agree with you. I wish the SPLC, ADL, and other similar organizations would simply pack their bags and leave, however, I don't believe the idea that Jews control our country. I will agree, however, that the "Israeli state" has a certain level of influence over our government officials.(thanks to AIPAC)

Regardless, I don't think it's something that can be clear cut as some state it, ie.. Zionism et al....

I in no way mean this to be an attack on anyone's opinion. I am simply stating mine, and think hearty debates such as these are great.

P.S.: Keep carrying and be safe

Steve

imported post

NY2AZ wrote:
Hey OP

I somewhat agree with you. I wish the SPLC, ADL, and other similar organizations would simply pack their bags and leave, however, I don't believe the idea that Jews control our country. I will agree, however, that the "Israeli state" has a certain level of influence over our government officials.(thanks to AIPAC)

Regardless, I don't think it's something that can be clear cut as some state it, ie.. Zionism et al....

I in no way mean this to be an attack on anyone's opinion. I am simply stating mine, and think hearty debates such as these are great.

P.S.: Keep carrying and be safe

Steve
Thank you for your post and the rational manner in which you expressed your thoughts, Steve.

If one is merely stating facts and doesn't resort to ad hominem attacks, I see no reason to stifle debate. Someone concerned only with general appearances, or advertising revenue, may not share the same line of thought.

Never underestimate the control that jews have on American politicians. This goes for local, state, and federal politicians. These two articles should put to rest any question of their control of our political process.

Ha'aretz says U.S. officials face 'pro-Israel' background check
http://walt.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2009/12/04/haaretz_says_us_officials_face_pro_israel_background_check

There is an amazing story in Ha'aretz today on the "pro-Israel" litmus test that determines who is permitted to serve in the United States government. Here's the sort of lede you're not likely to read in the New York Times or Washington Post:
American Jews eye Obama's 'anti-Israel' appointees
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1132797.html

Every appointee to the American government must endure a thorough background check by the American Jewish community. Read the rest of the story at the link provided.
And in case you didn't see this quote previously:

“I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
— Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

Thundar

imported post

ColMustard wrote:
Just another jew front to appease and pacify the brave patriotards.

Wow, I don't understand your references and what your message is.

Why piss on OCDO?

It is ironic that you use the pejorative "tard", which is part of your moniker here.

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Who wants to bet that Mr. Mus-tard is banned and when? I would bet a case of .380 FMJ that he's toast by Friday next.
For most of you this is just a game. For others, it's a means of earning revenue. And for others 'fame,' for what that's worth.

However, I've sat in front of five juries for exercising just my Second Amendment Rights alone. Misdemeanors mind you, but jail is the same regardless. Are any of you willing to make a similar sacrifice? I seriously doubt it.

I refused to plea bargain with corrupt prosecutors and suffered because of that fact. My professional career was destroyed, I was very nearly killed twice, and have struggled to earn a decent living since the last trial some 14 years ago. I suspect most of you would soil your pants if you thought you'd have to stand trial for your beliefs.

Why would I be banned? Because I wish to discuss the jewish influence in the anti-Second Amendment movement and their destructive influence on America generally?

Are the clear and documented anti-American activities of jewish anti-gun groups off limits here? How can you be pro-Second Amendment and not just as aggressively defend the First Amendment?

You know you're over your target when you see the flack.

imported post

Dreamer wrote:
"Foreign Policy" magazine is the academic policy arm of the Washington Post media empire. I don't know that I'd hold them up as a particularly reliable source when it comes ot issues of freedom, Constitutionality, or anything positive about the American experience...

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/story/cms.php?story_id=229
So how about the chutzpa necessary to even suggest a pro-israel litmus test as a qualification for holding federal office in the United States? The fact that such a suggestion was even made, and in one of the largest papers in israel, should raise a few red flags.

How about the quote by Ariel Sharon? Is he being disingenuous?

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Honestly. The pure venomous insanity here is making me ill. Unwatch topic.
You made essentially the same statement in the ADL thread and threw in a couple of ad hominem attacks but didn't bother to refute anything I posted. You also failed to show that anything I posted was untrue or inaccurate.

I'll ask you again, to cite with specificity, anything that I've said that is 'venomous' or 'insane.'