• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OpenCarry.org

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ColMustard wrote:
Just another jew front to appease and pacify the brave patriotards.
Just another fascist moonbat plant to discredit the agenda.
258Troll_spray.jpg

Dreamer

imported post

Maybe he's crazy like a fox...

Again, I call SHENANIGANS!

The Colonel is an agent provoceteur. The only REAL unknown is who he's really working for? The Brady's? The Bilderbergers? The Rothschilds? Maurice Strong? The Rockefellers?

We may never know.

But one thing is clear, he's obviously working for someone, and it sure as hell isn't "our side"...

Anyone who doesn't have the intellectual honesty to put their location on their profile should be summarily deleted after 10 posts...

imported post

tekshogun wrote:
I'm guessing this has something to do withhis ranting of the Anti-Defamation League being a jew-loving organization being deleted.
For the correct answer you win an official box of OpenCarry.org self-defense cartridges. They're actually blanks and won't protect you but they do make a lot of noise.

Note that I never used any derogatory terms in the thread you mentioned. I did not use the phrase 'jew-loving organization' at any time as you've misquoted above. I made no disparaging remarks or personal attacks on or about jews merely because they are either

1) racially, a jew, or
2) practice a religion known as judaism thus making such adherents, jews.

I posted an article directly related to the Second Amendment and a wholly jewish organization working to disarm America. For that I'm called names by 75 IQ retards that don't know American history, world history, or jewish history.

I thought this was a forum for education but I guess some anti-firearm organizations and their activities can't be discussed. It might make this website 'look bad' I suppose.

If you refuse to address the jewish control of America you will never make any headway in restoring our once great nation.

“I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." —Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
Some know it anyway.

imported post

Dreamer wrote:
The Colonel is an agent provoceteur. The only REAL unknown is who he's really working for? The Brady's? The Bilderbergers? The Rothschilds? Maurice Strong? The Rockefellers?
I'm nothing of the sort. I have never implied or stated that I believe the posters on these forums should undertake any unlawful activity. Do you know what the term 'agent provocateur' means?

I did try and educate you all on at least two organizations, the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-defamation League, and their anti-American, anti-firearm, communist agitprop. They happen to be of the jewish variety and I see now that they are off limits.

You all can post about the 'Illuminati' and all those oh so vague shadow figures you think are creating the problems but post material showing clear cut evidence of anti-Second Amendment communist activity and its deleted.

imported post

PrayingForWar wrote
Just another fascist moonbat plant to discredit the agenda.
258Troll_spray.jpg
Do you even know what the term 'fascist' means?

What is the agenda if it's not for exposing the very people and organizations that are working diligently to separate you from your Freedom? Are some anti-Second Amendment groups off limits? If so why?

You call me a fascist and yet your nick on here is 'PrayingForWar?' Is it you that is going to be shipped off to die in the Middle East fighting wars on behalf of the state of israel? I doubt it.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ColMustard wrote:
Dreamer wrote:
I'm nothing of the sort. I have never implied or stated that I believe the posters on these forums should undertake any unlawful activity. Do you know what the term 'agent provocateur' means?

I did try and educate you all on at least two organizations, the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-defamation League, and their anti-American, anti-firearm, communist agitprop. They happen to be of the jewish variety and I see now that they are off limits.

You all can post about the 'Illuminati' and all those oh so vague shadow figures you think are creating the problems but post material showing clear cut evidence of anti-Second Amendment communist activity and its deleted.
Perhaps another dose is needed. Don't feed the trolls, just spray them...

258Troll_spray.jpg

imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
You must make your point subtly and indirectly so that it slips in without their conscious awareness - until next they're at temple and lightning strikes, the light is bright and awareness dawns. Shalom aleichem.
Thank you, Doug, for that kind suggestion. I suspect you're right. The sheep have been conditioned to jerk their knees violently at any sight of the term 'jew.' Therefore, it would be difficult to get beyond their conditioning in any subtle fashion.

imported post

By the way, is everyone familiar with the attack on the USS Liberty? Why would our own 'friend and ally' in the Middle East bomb and strafe our ships and kill American servicemen?

liberty_torp.jpg

A former Navy attorney who helped lead the military investigation of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty that killed 34 American servicemen says former President Lyndon Johnson and his defense secretary, Robert McNamara, ordered that the inquiry conclude the incident was an accident.

It was "one of the classic all-American cover-ups," said retired Admiral Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman who spent a year investigating the attack as part of an independent panel he formed with other former military officials. The panel also included a former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, James Akins.

"Why would our government put Israel's interests ahead of our own?" Moorer asked from his wheelchair at the news conference. He was chief of naval operations at the time of the attack.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html
I know, I know! Pick me!

“I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." —Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

The ADL is not the State Israel. The State is not monolithic, not ours and not theirs. Shalom aleichem.

PrayingForWar wrote:
Some might argue we are at war with certain criminal/fundamentalist organizations. Just because you have not declared war yourself, when millions of other people have declared war on you, you're at war like it or not.