• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC banner and handout sheet

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Donations for the banner and pamphlets can be made to the paypal account (use the GIFT option): washingtongunrights@gmail.com

Here is the final banner(edited for size - quality is much better on the full size): The banner will be color printed on both sides for a cost of $151.50 to include shipping.
640-OCDO-Banner-final.jpg

and here is the handout sheet I came up with using info from this site. Its a double sided sheet that can be given out in addition to the pamphlet at the gun shows.