Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: PLEASE READ--Obamas gonna get our weapons

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Port Orchard, Washington, USA
    Posts
    100

    Post imported post

    Gun owners... look what's on the 2010 tax returnThe American public had better wake up. This is about as scary as it gets. Talk about a slippery slope. Hitler started the same way. Freedom evaporated before anyone knew what was happening.
    Subject: FW: Gun owners... look what's on the 2010 tax return




    VERIFIED – TRUE by snopes.com http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp
    As if we didn't have enough to get upset about! If you have a gun, I hope it isn't registered! It begins... more Freedom gone... the right to protect yourself and your family gone! Now ALL GUNS must be listed on your next (2010) tax return! Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns that you have or own. It will require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun. This bill was introduced on February 24, 2009, by the Obama staff. BUT, this bill will only become public knowledge 30 days after the new law becomes effective! This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act of 1986. This means that the Finance Committee has passed this without the Senate voting on it at all. Trust Obama? You must be kidding! The full text of the IRS amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage: www.senate.gov <http://www.senate.gov/> . You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099. You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do. Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you know. Text of H.R.45 as Introduced in House: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009: www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text <http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text> Obama's Congress is now starting on the firearms confiscation bill. If it passes, gun owners will become criminals if you don't fully comply. It has begun... Whatever Obama's "Secret Master Plan" is... this is just the 'tip of the iceberg!' Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House. This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009. Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because the government is trying to fly it under the radar as a 'minor' IRS revision, and, as usual, the 'political' lawmakers did not read this bill before signing and approving it! To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Goggle HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information. Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless: 1) It is registered 2) You are fingerprinted 3) You supply a current Driver's License 4) You supply your Social Security number 5) You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing Each update change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25. Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail. There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18. They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 years in prison. If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family pass this along. This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it. This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not..


    < http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45> : < http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show> GovTrack.us ) < http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...ll=h111-45>


    Please.. copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA , whether you support the Right to Bear Arms or are for gun control. We all should have the right to choose.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    67

    Post imported post

    Most of your links are broken. I don't know if this is the same nonsense I researched a couple of months ago but there was a similar rumor floating around the web back then related to the same 'firearm registration on tax returns.'

    You do understand that 99% of Title 26 (Internal Revenue Code) is implemented by 27 Code of Federal Regulations (27 CFR)? 27 CFR is all Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (BATF). The other 1% of Title 26 applies to Congress and federal employees.

    Since the manufacture, sale, and distribution of alcohol, tobacco, and firearms is a privileged activity (not a Right), regulated by the federal government, those people and corporations engaged in those revenue taxable activities are required to return (as in 'file a return') of a portion of their income from said activity in the form of an (income) tax.

    It only follows that certain questions related to firearms would be on taxpayer forms related to revenue taxable events triggered by Title 26 since 27 CFR concerns itself with alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.

    I suspect that when you look closely at such legislation, if true, you'll find that it doesn't apply to American Nationals outside the jurisdiction of the United States (federal government).

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Port Orchard, Washington, USA
    Posts
    100

    Post imported post

    ColMustard wrote:
    Most of your links are broken. I don't know if this is the same nonsense I researched a couple of months ago but there was a similar rumor floating around the web back then related to the same 'firearm registration on tax returns.'

    You do understand that 99% of Title 26 (Internal Revenue Code) is implemented by 27 Code of Federal Regulations (27 CFR)? 27 CFR is all Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (BATF). The other 1% of Title 26 applies to Congress and federal employees.

    Since the manufacture, sale, and distribution of alcohol, tobacco, and firearms is a privileged activity (not a Right), regulated by the federal government, those people and corporations engaged in those revenue taxable activities are required to return (as in 'file a return') of a portion of their income from said activity in the form of an (income) tax.

    It only follows that certain questions related to firearms would be on taxpayer forms related to revenue taxable events triggered by Title 26 since 27 CFR concerns itself with alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.

    I suspect that when you look closely at such legislation, if true, you'll find that it doesn't apply to American Nationals outside the jurisdiction of the United States (federal government).
    Col--

    I am only posting a email I got from a fellow 2a friend. However... do you mean by "out side jurs. of US", are you referring to gov. employees, gun shops or people outside the continental US?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Port Orchard, Washington, USA
    Posts
    100

    Post imported post

    I received an email from Frontsight schools saying this was a hoax. any input?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    , Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    129

    Post imported post

    Nathan9493 wrote:
    I received an email from Frontsight schools saying this was a hoax. any input?
    It was indeed introduced, but it has gone nowhere for almost a year:

    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/D?d111:1:./temp/~bdN0L7:@@@X|/bss/111search.html|
    If the public are bound to yield obedience to laws to which they cannot give their approbation, they are slaves to those who make such laws and enforce them.--Samuel Adams as Candidus, Boston Gazette 20 Jan. 1772

    Veteran--USA FA
    NRA Benefactor Life
    Tennessee Firearms Association Life

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    418

    Post imported post

    This hoax has been floating around in one form or another since 2000. Since the all powerful "O" was elected, this has really taken off. I've been getting this warning at least a couple times a month, for the last few months now.

    http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar.../aa091900a.htm

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/taxreturns.asp

    http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/6818

  7. #7
    Regular Member MatieA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Egbert, Wyoming, USA
    Posts
    403

    Post imported post

    Anyone that trusts Snopes 100% needs to research the people that run it. This is a dead (for now) issue that has been around likeArmed said, since about 2000.
    If you do not test yourself every single day,
    then it is just another wasted day.
    --Semper Fi--

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •