• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kimberguy's Pretrial Is tomorrow

manicdevery

imported post

N6ATF wrote:
manicdevery wrote:
T Vance wrote:
He plead not guilty, and faces a fine of $125.
Since they are always going to find something to charge you with i wonder what they would have found on me since i don't smoke. Probably in violation of having a gun with barrel longer than detaining LEO's . . . well, you know. . . ego :D

Devery
Shedding hair and skin cells is now littering, but only if you carry a gun.

uh oh, i have dandruff right now, i will try not to shake my head too much

Devery

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

manicdevery wrote:
N6ATF wrote:
manicdevery wrote:
T Vance wrote:
Since they are always going to find something to charge you with i wonder what they would have found on me since i don't smoke. Probably in violation of having a gun with barrel longer than detaining LEO's . . . well, you know. . . ego :D

Devery
Shedding hair and skin cells is now littering, but only if you carry a gun.

uh oh, i have dandruff right now, i will try not to shake my head too much

Devery
I wrap my tin-foil hat with plastic film.

ad313am

imported post

manicdevery wrote:
T Vance wrote:

Devery
You must carry a snub nose revolver.:lol:

Yooper

imported post

manicdevery wrote:

Devery
You've heard that the EPA wants to classify CO2 as a pollutant? If that happens, you better not exhale near a cop while OCing

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Yooper wrote:
manicdevery wrote:

Devery
You've heard that the EPA wants to classify CO2 as a pollutant? If that happens, you better not exhale near a cop while OCing
LOL!

ohhhh, that's potentially not funny...

"Exuse me sir, do you have a CPL for that openly carried handgun? Sir? Are you exercising your 5th amendment right to STFU? Sir? Why are you turning blue sir?"

maustin195

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
went to my pretrial today(it was my arraignment before) and they dropped the charge
Awsome. Glad to see you posting. I am sure you have had a disturbing week with the unnessary problems here. Thanks for your support of all 2a rights.