• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kimberguy's Pretrial Is tomorrow

lil_freak_66

imported post

imo,i think the next jackson cop that messes with kimberguy for OCshould get a harassment suit.

plus charges for whatever else is done illegally during next said LEO encounter.

cant go due togas and slightly due to weather.

so heres my support,sadly its all i can muster for now.

mikestilly

imported post

Should be open an shut case IMO. :) Simply an illegal stop and harassment. Next time they wont say you're detained just leave the scene. If they stop you you're being detained.

ghostrider

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
Should be open an shut case IMO. :) Simply an illegal stop and harassment. Next time they wont say you're detained just leave the scene. If they stop you you're being detained.
I thought zig actually found a Jackson ordinance that classified the dropping of cigarettes ashes as littering.

Is that what he's accused of? He's been stopped so many times it's hard to keep up.

manicdevery

imported post

You know, we try so hard to raise these kids well, teaching them to be responsible. law abiding gun owners and they go do something rash and litterour streets with biodegradable ashes just to prove a point. sad what this world is coming too. . .:p

Good luck Kimberguy

lil_freak_66

imported post

manicdevery wrote:
You know, we try so hard to raise these kids well, teaching them to be responsible. law abiding gun owners and they go do something rash and litterour streets with biodegradable ashes just to prove a point. sad what this world is coming too. . .:p

Good luck Kimberguy

isnt there an exception to the littering charge about organic biodegradable items?

heck most of the ash was probably caught in the wind anyways.

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
manicdevery wrote:

Good luck Kimberguy

isnt there an exception to the littering charge about organic biodegradable items?

heck most of the ash was probably caught in the wind anyways.
No, it was raining and probably just got washed away.

1245A Defender

imported post

manicdevery wrote:

Good luck Kimberguy
i got the impression that he was being detained at the time of the littering, didnt have access to an ashtry... is that right? any time a cop confronts someone they allways tell them to put out their cigarette. its so bogus... cant wait to hear!

manicdevery

imported post

T Vance wrote:
He plead not guilty, and faces a fine of $125.
Since they are always going to find something to charge you with i wonder what they would have found on me since i don't smoke. Probably in violation of having a gun with barrel longer than detaining LEO's . . . well, you know. . . ego :D

Devery

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

manicdevery wrote:
T Vance wrote:
He plead not guilty, and faces a fine of $125.
Since they are always going to find something to charge you with i wonder what they would have found on me since i don't smoke. Probably in violation of having a gun with barrel longer than detaining LEO's . . . well, you know. . . ego :D

Devery
Shedding hair and skin cells is now littering, but only if you carry a gun.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

You guys have got to supply the popcorn on this one - seriously!!

Yata hey