• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NPR putting your tax dollars to use....

Jero1987

imported post

"How to speak Tea Bag"

For yours I have heard the same thing from my liberal friends, "NPR is public radio they aren't biased." Well I found this today and I am appalled at how my tax dollars are being spent.
...I'm waiting for their next video, "How to speak Gun Nut" :?

LINK directly from NPR:http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120344047

P.S. I am a constitutional libertarian and by no means am I trying to stir up a "left vs right" argument. I am simply posting to show with great bias our tax dollars are being spent.

CarryOpen

imported post

NPR doesn't receive tax money.

Also please note the category:
News > Opinion

Jero1987 wrote:
"How to speak Tea Bag"

For yours I have heard the same thing from my liberal friends, "NPR is public radio they aren't biased." Well I found this today and I am appalled at how my tax dollars are being spent.

LINK directly from NPR:http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120344047

P.S. I am a constitutional libertarian and by no means am I trying to stir up a "left vs right" argument. I am simply posting to show with great bias our tax dollars are being spent.

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Jero1987 wrote:
"How to speak Tea Bag"

They aren't biased, that is why this story is prefaced with a giant OPINION.

NPR news has featured opinions from all sides of most political and social debates.

NPR is not your bad guy here.