• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS Glock 26 III Gen

PolskiG

imported post

****SOLD****

-LNIB, need money for school
-300 rds
-Fires perfectly
-Very little wear if any
-(1) Pierce grip extension
-Comes with everything from the factory
-Regular sights

$250 obo

Must see some ID and CPL

joshmmm

imported post

I HIGHLY recommend checking out Steven Klein, it was about 1200 bucks, but VERY worth it. I took the class a few years ago, and am graduating from SU this spring. Good luck.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Damnit. If only those stupid hackers didn't choose to mess with OCDO I might have been able to swoop this unbelievable deal up!!! 250$?? And I was thinking of getting a sigma 9mm for 300$!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

PolskiG

imported post

joshmmm wrote:
I HIGHLY recommend checking out Steven Klein, it was about 1200 bucks, but VERY worth it. I took the class a few years ago, and am graduating from SU this spring. Good luck.
Thats exactly who i'm taking, Steven Klein. My cousin is second year at SU Law right now.

PolskiG

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
Damnit. If only those stupid hackers didn't choose to mess with OCDO I might have been able to swoop this unbelievable deal up!!! 250$?? And I was thinking of getting a sigma 9mm for 300$!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Relax pooface, I sold that sh*t for $470 on seattleguns.net.People on this boardare cheap SOBs like me, so I just wanted to mess with everyone. BTW DO NOT get a sigma 9mm, they suck ass. Save up a little money and get something else. I'd get a Makorov before i'd get that.

EDIT: actaully, come to think of it I have a friend who has a sigma 9mm she might sale you for cheap. she bought it cause it was "silver and cool" looking and only shot it once before complaining of a heavy trigger.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
Poosharker wrote:
Relax pooface, I sold that sh*t for $470 on seattleguns.net.People on this boardare cheap SOBs like me, so I just wanted to mess with everyone. BTW DO NOT get a sigma 9mm, they suck ass. Save up a little money and get something else. I'd get a Makorov before i'd get that.

EDIT: actaully, come to think of it I have a friend who has a sigma 9mm she might sale you for cheap. she bought it cause it was "silver and cool" looking and only shot it once before complaining of a heavy trigger.
Hmm.. can I get a price quote on that? My zip code is 98188 to check for availability and local prices.

Is it the latest generation?