Thread: Good cause for ccw

Post imported post

As you all know I'm a bit of a smart allic.

And I have a sence of humor, so don't take this seriously, its just a funny thought I had.

Do you think if every law abiding citizen that used "I will just unloaded open carry if you don't" as their good cause case it would P.O the sheriff?

I know you will just be denied anyways, but I would have to think after getting a bunch of people saying they are willing to carry open anyways even if they don't get a ccw, they would have to compramise sooner or later...

Since they don't seem too fond of "guys walking around with guns in the open like cowboys"

Just an amusing idea I had in my head.

Post imported post

And I mean on the ccw application.

I'm aware they already know hundreds of us are willing to open carry just because of this form alone.

I'm saying actually if people wrote that on the application.

I would actually like to see the look on sheriff bacas face when he read a few of the applications that just were straight to the point like that....even though I'm sure the only reading of applications that gets done is by the laser inside the shredder indication another application is being throw out.

Post imported post

Dear God!

Can anyone on this thread form a coherent thought and express it in a simple English sentence?

The absence of basic literacy is absolutely staggering. How did you ever pass out of third grade? Or did you?

Post imported post

its alright if you dont reply to his thread,,,, ive already waisted my time telling you not to.....this kind of thread his his hobby... dont feed him
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!