• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good cause for ccw

eraseallhope

imported post

As you all know I'm a bit of a smart allic.

And I have a sence of humor, so don't take this seriously, its just a funny thought I had.

Do you think if every law abiding citizen that used "I will just unloaded open carry if you don't" as their good cause case it would P.O the sheriff?

I know you will just be denied anyways, but I would have to think after getting a bunch of people saying they are willing to carry open anyways even if they don't get a ccw, they would have to compramise sooner or later...

Since they don't seem too fond of "guys walking around with guns in the open like cowboys"

Just an amusing idea I had in my head.

eraseallhope

imported post

And I mean on the ccw application.

I'm aware they already know hundreds of us are willing to open carry just because of this form alone.

I'm saying actually if people wrote that on the application.

I would actually like to see the look on sheriff bacas face when he read a few of the applications that just were straight to the point like that....even though I'm sure the only reading of applications that gets done is by the laser inside the shredder indication another application is being throw out.

old dog

imported post

Dear God!

Can anyone on this thread form a coherent thought and express it in a simple English sentence?

The absence of basic literacy is absolutely staggering. How did you ever pass out of third grade? Or did you?