Thread: Another SPD run in!

Post imported post

Wow, I called the cops about a situation and now I may be the one facing trouble. I may have been deprived of my 4th amendment and coerced into providing information that is inaccurate because of my state of anxiety due to the situation. I messed up part was I was on the phone with my attorney while trying to leave with my gun as instructed by the attorney but the cops wouldn’t let me have the gun and wouldn’t let me leave. I shouldn’t get into details until I talk to my attorney but damn what a night.

Just had to get some of that out, thanks for listening WA. Ill keep yall posted on the outcome.

Thanks,

Ben

Post imported post

What happened withyour other court case, theincident that happened back in July?

Post imported post

It was dismissed.

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here

Post imported post

"SPD"...Would that be Spokane, Seattle, Sequim, other?

Post imported post

i hope all is ok for you -- what was the "Situation" you called the cops about ?

~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

911Boss wrote:
    "SPD"...Would that be Spokane, Seattle, Sequim, other?
    The OP has a location of Spokane and if memory serves me correct his last incident occurred there as well.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

Ya it was in Spokane. Its a really long story but I should be fine. I will be meeting with my attorney early this next week to ensure I am fine legally. The issue now will be the property owner evicting my family because the issue occurred in our apt. complex and I dont think they really care what my situation was. After I meet with the attorney I will give details.

Post imported post

Hope all goes well for you. One of the reasons I am a bit leery about getting an apartment, I won't place it here because it might be too close to looking like an assumption.

Erik.