• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another SPD run in!

bennie1986

imported post

Wow, I called the cops about a situation and now I may be the one facing trouble. I may have been deprived of my 4th amendment and coerced into providing information that is inaccurate because of my state of anxiety due to the situation. I messed up part was I was on the phone with my attorney while trying to leave with my gun as instructed by the attorney but the cops wouldn’t let me have the gun and wouldn’t let me leave. I shouldn’t get into details until I talk to my attorney but damn what a night.

Just had to get some of that out, thanks for listening WA. Ill keep yall posted on the outcome.

Thanks,

Ben

bennie1986

imported post

Ya it was in Spokane. Its a really long story but I should be fine. I will be meeting with my attorney early this next week to ensure I am fine legally. The issue now will be the property owner evicting my family because the issue occurred in our apt. complex and I dont think they really care what my situation was. After I meet with the attorney I will give details.

Window_Seat

imported post

Hope all goes well for you. One of the reasons I am a bit leery about getting an apartment, I won't place it here because it might be too close to looking like an assumption.

Erik.