Thread: Anyone try the Gun Shop in Tappahannock?

Post imported post

Am passing through Tappahannock next weekend, headed up to Dumfries. Have heard there is a pretty fair shop off 17. Anyone able to give a review, especially on availability/pricing of .45ACP or .32? Thanks in advance!

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

apollosmom wrote:
    Am passing through Tappahannock next weekend, headed up to Dumfries. Have heard there is a pretty fair shop off 17. Anyone able to give a review, especially on availability/pricing of .45ACP or .32? Thanks in advance!
    If you"re talking about Red Nex, I go there all the time. Prices are slightly higher than other places but on Par with Greentops. Nice folks there and very helpful.

I bought Janes plastic gun there.

Post imported post

apollosmom wrote:
    Do yourself a favor and ask for Ryan Shecklar! He's the manager and is paticularly helpful with new customers. Great shop just a lil pricey

Post imported post

apollosmom wrote:
    When you say .32 I'm assuming you mean 32 ACP ?? If so PM me I have some boxes I'll sell you cheap/ trade for 38spl/357mag/.45acp(don't have a gun in 32acp! Picked them up when ammo was hard to get in case I could trade it.). I could meet you on US17 where VA33 intersects if your going by there.
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Post imported post

simmonsjoe,

PM sent!