Thread: Thanks for a great OC breakfast!

Post imported post

It was good to meet everyone this morning and is refreshing to see other confident and stable OC'ers setting a fine example! No customers running for the door screaming MWG! Thank you to the fine GENTLEMAN who proved again the importance of educated, reasonable OC'ers keep'in up the good fight! Can't wait until next time.

Thank's
    Suburban78
    P.S. Thank you to desettle and his wife for organizing this gathering!

Post imported post

Thanks to those who made it to the OC gathering at Village Inn today (1/9/08). It was really great to see the faces to the names and get some really good information about OC. I even had a chance to see one of the members (Weaponize) talk to a LEO who thought those OCing had to cover thier guns because people get uneasy about seeing them. I think his response was great, "We have the right to be able to open carry", for which the LEO simply scourered and walked on. I know I had mine covered, but can assure you that it will not be that way on the next meeting. I really enjoyed it.

I meant to take a picture but was so wrapped up in the conversations that I forgot about it. I will try to remember next time and will post it in the forum.

And thanks to Suburban78 for his help in organizing this meeting.

I look forward to our next meeting in about a month and hope all can be there.

Thanks,
    desettle
    ”This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!” ~Adolph Hitler, 1935, on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany