• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nightingale is Pro-2A and Open Carry

AyatollahGondola

imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
Part time legislature: I see her site says she supports a PT legislature. She must have changed her mind recently because shedid an interview with RBN (audio link on her site's gallery page) where she explicitly said she did not support it. I think it was the interview with Bill Carns.

Beingpolished is not a requirement. But being professional is..
I think it was double speak. She said she supports a PT legislature, but "not too much" or something to that effect.

AyatollahGondola

imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
votechelenennightingaleforgovernor wrote:
chewy352 wrote:
coolusername2007 wrote:
She doesn't support a part-time legislature though. I think we really need that. Guess you can't have everything.
Well that's ok because it's our choice not hers.

http://www.nightingaleforgovernor.com/pages/issue_economy.htm

It is on her website that she does support part-time legislature. Maybe folks should read up on her more.

http://www.nightingaleforgovernor.com

P.S. She isn't supposed to be "polished", as she is not a career poitician. She is an American citizen that believes in liberty and the Constitution. That is what politicians today ("polished politicians") should be trying to do. In that respect, she is more qualified than the idiots in power now.

Part time legislature: I see her site says she supports a PT legislature. She must have changed her mind recently because shedid an interview with RBN (audio link on her site's gallery page) where she explicitly said she did not support it. I think it was the interview with Bill Carns.

Beingpolished is not a requirement. But being professional is. And though I like what she has to say, she has to get a lot of votes to win, so...dress to impress.
I just listened to that whole clip. In there, Nightingale makes reference to a member of our group who was arrested for making a comment on our forum and that being the driving reason for his arrest on gun charges. This person was also convicted of drug charges over that, and he plead either guilty or no-contest to those charges, as well as the gun charges. Nightingale withheld the information about his drug charges while soliciting the members and public for funds to support this guy. She was aware, and would not divulge the status of the drug operation to us, but highlighted his case as persecution for having pictures of himself with guns and making some gun comments. The drug issue is one that's near and dear to us, being very strong border security people, and I believe it was very deceptive to have not disclosed this during the campaign to "free" this person. This is one of my pet peeves relating to the use of the gun cause, or any cause for that matter, for some sort of political or personal grandstanding. There was a growing operation in the house, packaged product for sale, electricity being clandestinely used...stolen... to cover up the deed.

TOC2011RJD

imported post

I am the person you are referring to and have seen your slander before.I'm setting the record straight.

Not because I feel I have to defend myself,those who matter know the TRUTH,that's all I ever cared about anyway.But because you are slandering the ONLY good choice for Govenorthe folks in California have.

First of all-the alledged "gun" you are referring to is a GUITAR.Look closely at the photo you will clearly see pickups,strings,a headstock and volume/tone knobs.

Second of all-I NEVER was involved inthe illegal activities,the person I was renting from was.I paid rent to have a place to sleep and shower-period.My day started at 5AM and ended at 9PM.I rarely saw the guy and assumed he was working.In fact,he was arrested two days afterI went public with my story,proving what I had been saying along.His garage was detached from the house,locked and I never had access to it.He wasn't man enough to face up to what he did,they had a warm body in custody-that's all DA's care about.Conviction rates for re-election not actual "justice".

The ONLY reason I pled to the charges was that my father died while I was in custody.My attorney advised me that was my ONLY option to get back to my family.Cut a deal.Until anyone reading this is in that position,don't say what you would've done or assume I was guilty of something I didn't do.Until you have been in shackles in a courtroom,don't assume that everyone is guilty.Many are not.It boils down to what Metallica wrote 20+ years agoin the song "And Justice For All".."the walls of justice are painted green".Those with lots of $ walk,those without are in prison.

I'm not not knocking the entire system,they say it's the best on the planet,I'd hate to see worse-btw.Plenty of people in prison ARE guilty but recent DNA evidence across the country has shredded the theory that everyone in prison is guilty.Not to mention many other mitigating factors.

Yes I did own firearms.An AR-15 and a Tec-22.Both were LEGALLY purchased at Turner's Outdoorsman in Signal Hill during the 1990's.No one every informed me that my rifle had been "banned" and to this day I have yet to see evidence to support that claim by the state.Both weapons were locked in cases in my bedroom closet.And based SOLEY on a claim that I had posted something on a forum(that "evidence" was NEVER even brought to court-because there was NO evidence I did)the police conducted an ILLEGAL raid on the dwelling.No one was there when they busted the door down and trashed the entire house.yet the court let them get away with it due to their political leanings and agenda.

Any questions ask the horse's mouth-not the horses ass.

imported post

AyatollahGondola wrote:
Unless this isn't public information (with respecst to the bankrupcy case) please provide a link to the case and number of the alleged non ownership of the gun in question. Further, what T F, does that matter. I am a strong supporter of 2A Rights and liberty and I just recently purchased my first gun. I was saving up for this purchase though. Some people can't afford this liberty when faced with the burdens of homschooling a child and life. Furthermore, if she was going bankrupt, as you claim here, perhaps she sold this asset prior to the audit to provide means for her family? I don't know, but there are a ton of reasons why somebody doesn't own a gun at a particular point in time. Does that make them less adament about supporting 2A rights? or liberty for that matter?

Supporters of 2A usually have lengthy records of gun ownership, participate in some sort of gun activities going back in their histories, whether that be for self defense, hunting, target shooting, family heirlooms etc. And when the hard times come, they sell the house, the car, the jewels, even the dog...but the gun, or at least one of them, even if it's the cheapest one, is like keeping the last picture of one's mother. I have a hunting license from the 70's in my possession, and pictures of myself with guns, or having been around them since the early 60's. In comparison, I've never heard tell of Nightingale owning a gun. Certainly never heard it from her. Neither have I heard Nightingale ever speak about guns as if they were a subject near and dear, until the candidacy. Now you'd think she was Annie Oakley from the recent photos. My point is....politicians and cons are quick to assimilate into their targeted audience. In short order they adapt like chameleons. But in the end, they are who they are, and who they always have been. My voting habits are based on who they were, not who they say they are. and wrapping themselves in the flag and screaming the word "liberty"over and overisn't going to change theirhistory into something else. It does make for a good drama though.

On the BK case...I could link you to it easily. I could upload the documents onto one of my websites and make it as public as you like. But do you really want to see that?
I have heard her myself on 2A radio with host Bill Carns talking about 2A issues. As far as any of her personal history-who cares! people make mistakes in life. Personally, your assertions haven't swayed me away from any positive idea of her.

AyatollahGondola

imported post

OK Mr Horse's Mouth,

Everyone in jail is innocent from what I remember. But you did plead guilty to felonies if I recall. For those of us who don't like to associate with drug growers/dealers; For those of us who can smella grow roomwhen it's that close; for those of us who can tell when our neighbors are dealing, let alone someone inside the house; I can onlyask you this: Why is it that strong second amendment proponents like yourself who bear AR-15's to defend liberty and rights, dress up in gun attire for pictures, and make proclamations about prying them from their cold, dead hands crumple before some jail time? Maybe I got it wrong; Maybe every marine hitting the beaches at Normandy would have copped a plea instead of making good on the threat. Your right though; I wasn't the one in jail this time. But all that is not the main issue here as I recall. It was Nightingale's deception. You aren't running for governor. I, for one, as well as some others, would have rather heard the truth from her. I think she owed us that. Instead, we heard what she wanted us to hear, and it was all about the evil government coming to silenceone of usand takeour guns away. I do not care for the manner in which she playedupon a subject that is very near and dear to us, and voluntarily left outsome very important details which would have not served her well.

Gundude

imported post

Gundude wrote:
yelohamr wrote:
She still looks good in jeans.
Butterface

Probably coming from a "but-his-body"

I swear, every mouse potato gets bold when no one can see who THEY are. Why don't you put up a picture of yourself so we can see how HOT OR NOT YOU ARE?
Consider it done. 6'1" 210 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal.

AyatollahGondola

imported post

Gundude wrote:
yelohamr wrote:
Butterface

I swear, every mouse potato gets bold when no one can see who THEY are. Why don't you put up a picture of yourself so we can see how HOT OR NOT YOU ARE?
Well, if this race for governor comes down to aesthetics, we all lose, but it might be one of the few areas that Nightingale can compete, but not necessarily win on.:cool:

imported post

AyatollahGondola wrote:
OK Mr Horse's Mouth,

Everyone in jail is innocent from what I remember. But you did plead guilty to felonies if I recall. For those of us who don't like to associate with drug growers/dealers; For those of us who can smella grow roomwhen it's that close; for those of us who can tell when our neighbors are dealing, let alone someone inside the house; I can onlyask you this: Why is it that strong second amendment proponents like yourself who bear AR-15's to defend liberty and rights, dress up in gun attire for pictures, and make proclamations about prying them from their cold, dead hands crumple before some jail time? Maybe I got it wrong; Maybe every marine hitting the beaches at Normandy would have copped a plea instead of making good on the threat. Your right though; I wasn't the one in jail this time. But all that is not the main issue here as I recall. It was Nightingale's deception. You aren't running for governor. I, for one, as well as some others, would have rather heard the truth from her. I think she owed us that. Instead, we heard what she wanted us to hear, and it was all about the evil government coming to silenceone of usand takeour guns away. I do not care for the manner in which she playedupon a subject that is very near and dear to us, and voluntarily left outsome very important details which would have not served her well.

Ok Ayatollah aka Davi Rodrigues. Your complete obsession with Chelene on just about every forum and video caused me to conduct my own research regarding your sick fascination and character assassination.

Save Our State did close shop..www.saveourstate.org. Online research shows very clearly that Joe Turner was the founder of the organization. A Don Silva and Ms. Nightingale seem to be the names most closely associated with the organization. I discovered numerous reports, news articles, and videos and these three consistently surfaced. Your name oddly enough never showed up except in some obscure youtube video where you make no sense and act like a child and on another site warning others that you are a liar:

http://sandiegominutemen.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Itemid=118

Davi A. Rodrigues, Sacramento - Independent lone-nut activist who stirs up trouble in groups and spreads malicious lies on the internet. Unstable, delusional, destructive behavior. Supports and defends Jim Gilchrist. AKA AyatollahGondola on the internet. Nov 09: stole Save Our State name for his new internet group. He also STOLE the old SOS database in early 2009 and spams people his emails using that stolen list of email addresses. Personal, vindictive daily attacks on Patriot candidate Chelene Nightingale for CA Governor.

But according to your self-inflated opinion, you are an expert:

http://ourborder.ning.com/forum/topics/introduce-yourself?xg_source=activity&id=3777480:Topic:281&page=3#comments

Reply by Davi Rodrigues on September 2, 2009 at 11:32am

Hello, I am Davi Rodrigues. I am an expert on what the effects of non-enforcement of immigration laws can do to degrade your community. Also an expert on what too much immigration can do to native citizens of their country. My credentials are derived from years of personal experience, thorough and continuous document research, and living within the confines of the affected areas. I am also a community activist working tirelessly to educate my neighborhood, and others about the dangers of open borders, vast increases in immigration levels, and overzealous visa proponents. My website can fe found here:

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:-j_IrQMcI1QJ:publicdocumentdistributors.com/forums/attachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D186%26d%3D1232651513+davi+rodrigues+lawsuit&hl=en&gl=us&sig=AHIEtbQT1kBIe44a1eZQAg8X87TL6Sq2gw

“The injunction was agreed to without a trial, without taking any evidence, and without any admission of liability or wrongdoing to settle the litigation. It is not evidence of any misconduct and shall not be treated as an admission of liability by any party for any purpose.

On the other hand, "AyatollahGondola" is Davi Rodrigues who sued Mr. Bixby and lost. Mr. Bixby sued Mr. Rodrigues and has a judgment against him in excess of $105,000, for breach of lease. Mr. Rodrigues’ motivation is obvious.”

And there is more..seems you work against other liberty candidates as well:

Mark Seidenberg Says:
[size=[u]November 28th, 2009 at 3:53 pm[/u]][/size][size=][/size]

I had a long talk with a man named “Davi” or “Davy” in SOS, who kindly gave me background information about Ms. Nightingale and Chuck Baldwin.

Mark Seidenberg is a long time associate and supporter of Alan Keyes. Seems that crowd is quite connected to William Kristol (aka neocon who was a McCain campaign advisor),

Davi, your purpose seems to be to confuse, divide, marginalize. I am sure others like me will see right through your BS propaganda.

I as well have listened to Ms. Nightingale's interviews. She was raised in a 2A family. Her father is a military war veteran. Taught his children to respect and utilize the Second Amendment. She went hunting with her father. And in recent years target practicing with other activists. You cannot possibly know what is or is not in her home.

What you should know, however,is that you are allegedly a board member of a 501c3. If thats true, then you have violated campaign laws and can lose your tax status. I will certainly forward all my findings to the campaign so that they can submit an IRS report.

imported post

Gundude wrote:
Gundude wrote:
yelohamr wrote:
Butterface

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:NOT! HAHAHAHAHA

AyatollahGondola

imported post

Well, I'd like to comment on most of that, but the bulk of it is way off the topic, and if I contribute to the waywardness, I become the problem instead of a contributor here. so, I'll have to find ways to help keep you on topic so we can at least keep from having the thread moderated.

I don't buy into this "Liberty Candidate" or "Patriot" label that campaigns or candidates market themselves under. The candidates, and activists for that matter, get judged upon the facts and histories, along with their consistency, background, ability, and qualifications. Simply latching on to a patriot bandwagon and riding that around town is not enough. Neither is latching on to the 2A cause to generatefollowers if the history doesn't support it. I've already stated my opinions on her background with 2A, and you are entitled to yours.

I am a board member of Save Our State, and as such the organization does not support or oppose individual candidates, which is why I have stated that I do not care if people vote for Nightingale. My opinions on nightingale are my own, and the information I provide in regards to her, and any candidate for that matter, are solely to help people make informed decisions.

If I seem obsessed, it is because I do have this fetish for setting the records straight, or at least providing them to my fellow citizens.two ofthose websites you referenced were created and are maintained by me, and I hesitate not to include the information the doesn't appear flattering to my own person. I guess that is obsessive.

AyatollahGondola

imported post

Gundude wrote:

That's very admirable Gundude, but forgive me that I am not aroused. It could be my advancing age though.:D

yelohamr

imported post

Gundude wrote:
yelohamr wrote:
Butterface

Sorry, I didn't recognize your picture. I'm 190 pounds of rompin' stompin' romance. On the up side, I'm not a political hack.