• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Warwick township, Bucks county detective arrests me on disorderly conduct for open carrying

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Sue. They know better. The Melanie Hain open-carry LTCF revocation situation in Lebanon was all over the news last year.

Give the money to charity if it makes you uncomfortable keeping it.

SuperModerator Mike may be able to point you to an attorney. Mike is from Lancaster at some point in his life. He went a few legal rounds with Lancaster Sheriff a while back, and won. SSN demand on an LTCF application, if I recall.

Dreamer

imported post

[size="-1"][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] Sorry to hear about this event, and the less you say about the better, but thanks for posting it.

[/font][/size]You need to find a GOOD civil rights attorney and file against him with the FBI under [size="-1"][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241, 242, and 245-2(e).

(If the restaurant you were in when this even happened is a National chain, it falls under the "facility of interstate commerce" clause under [/font][/size][size="-1"][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Title 18, U.S.C., Section 245-2(e))

Now, here is what you need to do:

1) before you set foot outside your house again with a firearm, you need to, at the very least, purchase a good digital audio recorder.

2) find a GOOD civil rights lawyer, and file under the Federal "color of law" code, AND when you show up for your "disorderly" hearing, have your lawyer move to dismiss the case based on Civil Rights Violations, and have him let the court know that you have already filed a Federal Civil Rights complaint. Call the ACLU, or the NRA--they may be willing to help...

Go to this website:

http://paopencarry.org/pa-open-carry-training-memos

and download the official PA "open carry memo" and provide it to your lawyer. And you DEFINITELY want to submit it as an exhibit in your defense at your "disorderly" hearing, because it will establish, from the VERY START, that this "officer" was acting under "color of law" and finctioning FAR outside his legal bounds.

We need to hit these unlawful activities of our "public servents" where it hurts--in their wallets, and in their service records. They ONLY understand dollars, and if you can cost the city money in a civil rights settlement, and potentially imact this "officer" with financial penalties and a tarnished service record, maybe THEN they will understand that they are the SERVANTS of the public, not our masters, and that they MUST follow the law, just as we must.

BTW, when an LEO acts under "color of law", he is no longer covered under the immunity clause for Law Enforcement. A successful Civil Rights Violation makes him PERONALLY liable for damages and penalties to you, the city, and the Federal Courts...

Good luck, and LAWYER UP!
[/font][/size]

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Talk to attorney and say no more here that he does not authorize.

Do let us know what you can, when you can and definitely how this turns out.

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

To the OP - is there any definitive information available? Court date, citation?

Yata hey

Sig229

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
To the OP - is there any definitive information available? Court date, citation?

Yata hey

I haven't found any arrests under the OP name in the statewide court database of Pennsylvania. Not in any of the counties.

I will check back later this week, it may appear then. Sometimes it takes a few days for an arrest record to get into the court systems computers.

Sig229

imported post

georgedonnelly,

Any updates for us?
I have been keeping an eye on the court docket and arrest records in your area, and I still haven't seen anything charges for you come up.

Keep us posted when you can, this issue if very important to all of us here.

georgedonnelly

imported post

Sig, yes, a minor update.

I filed a complaint with Warwick police, video of that here:

http://georgedonnelly.com/asides/filed-complaint-warwick-police

Or see the video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtkLfgryO5U

Nothing much to see.

I filed a right to know with Warwick and an expanded one with Plymouth for the attack 3 months ago. Today I am also filing a complaint with Plymouth.

Apologies if posting a link to my own website seems improper but it is simply efficient and I have no ads there, I don't make money from it in any way, so it's not for that.