• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry in Vegas.

Sabotage70

imported post

Anyone interested in coming out to Vegas to open carry on the strip this weekend? It's not illegal but the cops don't like it much. Fellow ocdo member timf343 was detained and had some of his rights violated. Cops have now been cleared of any wrong doing.:cuss:

This is the first page explaining what originally happened.
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum36/27721.html

This is the page about half way down talking about the cops being cleared and asking for anyone to join him on the strip this sat. 1-16-10 at 9:00 p.m. The more the merrier. A final meet up spot has yet to be determined. :celebrate
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum36/27721-11.html

Gundude

imported post

Hey Chewy, you up to a trip to Vegas?

We may be moving to N. Las Vegas this spring. Gotta work out some real estate stuff.

wewd

imported post

I would come except we have another open carry meet scheduled that same day here in SoCal. I wish you guys good luck.

chewy352

imported post

Gundude wrote:

We may be moving to N. Las Vegas this spring. Gotta work out some real estate stuff.
I would love to but we already have the whole weekend booked.

Sabotage70

imported post

No prob. I just figured I would throw it out there. I don't plan on going down there anytime soon. Except maybe this summer. Kids want to go out to the beach and maybe try and learn to surf. Maybe you'll have some OC meet up then.:D

leoffensive

imported post

Gundude wrote:

yea id go with you but theres a meet scheduled in Tmec on sat. the 16th

make him plan it another day and ill go and throw in some dough for petro!