Thread: Who Did It?

Post imported post

You may have noticed that the OC forums were down. I emailed John and this was his reply:

It has been down since early Sunday morning due to a Denial of Service
    attack. Hopefully it will be back up shortly.
    Thanks!
    John

Any ideas what happened? Lets hear from the conspiracy folks.

Post imported post

No doubt that freedom loving supporters of the first ammendment had anything to do with it. AKA: Constitutional hypocrites. :quirky

Actually, I should thank them. Yesterday was unlike my typical day in thatsomehow I managed to get a huge amount of work done.

Banned

Post imported post

eztv.it has been frakked the last few days as well. I almost wonder if they share servers.

Post imported post

I've been saying for a while now that we need a backup site. This forum service is free. What do you guys think about starting a forum with a $15 or so yearly cost? This could provide a more secure server and would keep the trolls out. Who would pay $15 for something they don't actually care about?
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Post imported post

I could host something as a backup at no cost. My contribution to the community.

I already operate other sites/forums.

Post imported post

yelohamr wrote:
    You may have noticed that the OC forums were down. I emailed John and this was his reply:

It has been down since early Sunday morning due to a Denial of Service
    attack. Hopefully it will be back up shortly.
    Thanks!
    John

Any ideas what happened? Lets hear from the conspiracy folks.

Lets get Jesse Ventura on the case.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bad_ace's Avatar

Post imported post

SouthBayr wrote:
    I could host something as a backup at no cost. My contribution to the community.
    Hope you dont mind, I took the liberty and created a backup forum for the Californians. http://www.opencarryradio.com/forums

With all the meetups and activism I'd hate to be disrupted when it really counts.

Please use the same Handles/Names as you do here. I'm not about to create a decoder ring to go between the two sites.

I am also going to create a section for "vetted" members to plan events.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

bad_ace wrote:
    SouthBayr wrote:
    Hope you dont mind, I took the liberty and created a backup forum for the Californians. http://www.opencarryradio.com/forums

With all the meetups and activism I'd hate to be disrupted when it really counts.

Please use the same Handles/Names as you do here. I'm not about to create a decoder ring to go between the two sites.

I am also going to create a section for "vetted" members to plan events.
    Just don't get too used to posting over there, however, I can understand the need as California is very active but I would to continue to see you all in action on this one forum. Perhaps I'll need to go through your vetting process, even though I am from North Carolina, your good-fight is important to me and many others on and off of this forum.

Post imported post

Gundude wrote:
    Lets get Jesse Ventura on the case.
    You IT folks don't have time to bleed. I want an answer within the hour. If you can't provide it, I'll spit on the California Governor's boots, and you'll have hell to pay!
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Post imported post

since9 wrote:
    If you can't provide it, I'll spit on the California Governor's boots, and you'll have hell to pay!
    Stand in line.