Thread: Check out this Home invasion video

Post imported post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_rz2wBYin4

Bet they weren'tlegal either....I'll be damned if I let anyone legislate my guns from me.!!! Nice shot group on bad guys windshield....We need to start hunting these kind of people and dispose of them.

Post imported post

Can you say Gang Related.
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

Post imported post

I know I sound harsh at times but i am really loosing all tolerance for people like that.People that think it's ok to just take what ever they want from good hardworking folk.

I think I'll go clean all my weapons again........just cause!

I noticed one of them carrying the Glock 19 with the newHomeboy kit..

Post imported post

BigDave wrote:
    Can you say Gang Related.
    And the home owner was probably expecting them...because he was also in a gang.

Post imported post

So if someone enters my garage and i shoot at them does that mean i am in a gang? Or is it possible that i am just prepaired for a fight?

Because by your illogic we are all in a gang.....

Post imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
    So if someone enters my garage and i shoot at them does that mean i am in a gang? Or is it possible that i am just prepaired for a fight?

Because by your illogic we are all in a gang.....
    It has nothing to do with logic. It happened in an area where this crap happens nearly every day. It's a gang town and they probably had a beef.

I carry at home too, all the time.

Post imported post

As individuals we define who we are and who we associate with, the actions and the dress of the ones that drove up and immediately attacked is consistent with gang activity.

Just because the homeowner defended himself in this attack does not mean he is a gang member but living in an area and when gang activity is high the likelihood is also raised.

It does matter how we present ourselves like it or not, take the high road.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.

Post imported post

I live in the hood of tacoma and i carry a gun so i guess i must be associated with gangs huh?

Post imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
    I live in the hood of tacoma and i carry a gun so i guess i must be associated with gangs huh?
    But the gangs don't show upin hordes at your front door because you're not part of their business.

Chill out, who cares either way?

Post imported post

kito109654 wrote:
    jarhead1055 wrote:
    But the gangs don't show upin hordes at your front door because you're not part of their business.

Chill out??? what are you 15? maybe you should hang out at my house and see what unwanted vermon show up.....

Post imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
    If you are looking for a ******* contest look for a rope.

By living in a gang area you increase your chances of being involved in a shooting greatly, for your sake and your family if you have one, move.

I lived in and around the Tacoma area for years there are places available that are not in the hood!

Post imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
    kito109654 wrote:
    jarhead1055 wrote:

Chill out??? what are you 15? maybe you should hang out at my house and see what unwanted vermon show up.....
    Oh my.

Post imported post

HA HA HA move? and give up my view of the sound? you are outside your mind. I got your rope buddy..... TPD gets into a gun fight they come to my house for better guns )

im not moving and i will not pushed around by a bunch of bangers who think they are all that and a welfare check........

Post imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
    a bunch of bangers who think they are all that and a welfare check........
    Now I just look funny because I'm laughing at the computer.

Post imported post

I for one don't let these kind of people chase me from my home and there have been 2 shootings here the first couple of months after I moved in.Since we have had the Willow Lake open carry meets here things have become pretty quite and alot of those folks moved and I'm still here.I'm with Jarhead you defend your home not run away.

speaking of running away did you notice how fast these cowards ran when they came up against someone willing to defend himself and his home.?

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:

speaking of running away did you notice how fast these cowards ran when they came up against someone willing to defend himself and his home.?
    I spent a good while chuckling about that part of the video. They were tripping all over themselves.

I bet at least one of them pissed themselves a little.

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    I for one don't let these kind of people chase me from my home and there have been 2 shootings here the first couple of months after I moved in.Since we have had the Willow Lake open carry meets here things have become pretty quite and alot of those folks moved and I'm still here.I'm with Jarhead you defend your home not run away.

I wouldn't miss.

STAY OUT of my home and AWAY from my family.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

This is an older video, Arizona is having very bad gang problems. They interviewed this guy and he happened to be prepared is all.

Pheonix is second in the world right now to Professional kidnapping, Mexico city is the only place that beats it. So yea if I lived anywhere down there I would always be prepared also.

I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)