• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Check out this Home invasion video

DEROS72

imported post

I know I sound harsh at times but i am really loosing all tolerance for people like that.People that think it's ok to just take what ever they want from good hardworking folk.

I think I'll go clean all my weapons again........just cause!

I noticed one of them carrying the Glock 19 with the newHomeboy kit..

jarhead1911A

imported post

So if someone enters my garage and i shoot at them does that mean i am in a gang? Or is it possible that i am just prepaired for a fight?

Because by your illogic we are all in a gang.....

kito109654

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
So if someone enters my garage and i shoot at them does that mean i am in a gang? Or is it possible that i am just prepaired for a fight?

Because by your illogic we are all in a gang.....

It has nothing to do with logic. It happened in an area where this crap happens nearly every day. It's a gang town and they probably had a beef.

I carry at home too, all the time.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
imported post

As individuals we define who we are and who we associate with, the actions and the dress of the ones that drove up and immediately attacked is consistent with gang activity.

Just because the homeowner defended himself in this attack does not mean he is a gang member but living in an area and when gang activity is high the likelihood is also raised.

It does matter how we present ourselves like it or not, take the high road.

jarhead1911A

imported post

I live in the hood of tacoma and i carry a gun so i guess i must be associated with gangs huh?

kito109654

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
I live in the hood of tacoma and i carry a gun so i guess i must be associated with gangs huh?

But the gangs don't show upin hordes at your front door because you're not part of their business.

Chill out, who cares either way?

jarhead1911A

imported post

kito109654 wrote:
jarhead1055 wrote:

But the gangs don't show upin hordes at your front door because you're not part of their business.

Chill out??? what are you 15? maybe you should hang out at my house and see what unwanted vermon show up.....

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
If you are looking for a pissing contest look for a rope.

By living in a gang area you increase your chances of being involved in a shooting greatly, for your sake and your family if you have one, move.

I lived in and around the Tacoma area for years there are places available that are not in the hood!

kito109654

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
kito109654 wrote:
jarhead1055 wrote:

Chill out??? what are you 15? maybe you should hang out at my house and see what unwanted vermon show up.....
Oh my. :lol:

jarhead1911A

imported post

HA HA HA move? and give up my view of the sound? you are outside your mind. I got your rope buddy..... TPD gets into a gun fight they come to my house for better guns :))

im not moving and i will not pushed around by a bunch of bangers who think they are all that and a welfare check........

DEROS72

imported post

I for one don't let these kind of people chase me from my home and there have been 2 shootings here the first couple of months after I moved in.Since we have had the Willow Lake open carry meets here things have become pretty quite and alot of those folks moved and I'm still here.I'm with Jarhead you defend your home not run away.

speaking of running away did you notice how fast these cowards ran when they came up against someone willing to defend himself and his home.?

kito109654

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
speaking of running away did you notice how fast these cowards ran when they came up against someone willing to defend himself and his home.?

I spent a good while chuckling about that part of the video. They were tripping all over themselves.

I bet at least one of them pissed themselves a little. :lol:

killchain

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
I for one don't let these kind of people chase me from my home and there have been 2 shootings here the first couple of months after I moved in.Since we have had the Willow Lake open carry meets here things have become pretty quite and alot of those folks moved and I'm still here.I'm with Jarhead you defend your home not run away.

I wouldn't miss. ;)

STAY OUT of my home and AWAY from my family.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

This is an older video, Arizona is having very bad gang problems. They interviewed this guy and he happened to be prepared is all.

Pheonix is second in the world right now to Professional kidnapping, Mexico city is the only place that beats it. So yea if I lived anywhere down there I would always be prepared also.