Thread: Is it legal in Nevada?

Post imported post

Is a Tec .22 legal to own in Nev? Is it legal to OC one there?
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

Justwiki'd it because I'm not familiar with it. Nevada doesn't ban any type of firearm, they simply require Federal laws to be followed (permits for Class III, SBR's, etc). Should be compeltely legal to own.

As for OC, if you can own it you can carry it. This one seems a bit impractical though.

Post imported post

While in the great state of Nevada you just need to forget about all those stupid laws from Kalifornia.

Psst. You can even carry loaded in your car.:celebrate
    Just make sure it's out in the open.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Post imported post

Sabotage70 wrote:
    While in the great state of Nevada you just need to forget about all those stupid laws from Kalifornia.

I was there over the Xmas holidays. I loaded open carried everywhere. Almost peed my pants, it was so fun.

We are moving to Nev this spring, and a friend in Az has a tec .22 he wants to sell to me. It has a 30 rd and a 50 rd mag. So, my next question is, are there any restrictions on mag size there? I can't own one here because it doesn't load through the pistol grip.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

Like I said in my last post. Forget about all those stupid laws in Arnold's zoo. Besides CA there is just a couple of states on the east coast that have mag. cap. restrictions. So if it's legal in AZ, it's legal here in the great state of NV. About the only thing that I can think of being illegal here is tracer ammo. If they make and you can find a 100 round drum, it's legal. Which they do make and you can find at the gun shows for the ruger 10/22. They even have stacks of 30 round mags for a lot of the popular pistols. But I'm sure if they are any good though.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Post imported post

I'm glad ya'lls laws are almost exactly like NMs. I'm going to be coming out there to Vegas on 2-20 for NREMT testing.

Post imported post

Sabotage70 wrote:

Doesn't have to be in the open. Just can't be on your person without a CCW.