• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

George's Flower Shoppe

sprinklerguy28

imported post

George the owner has proudly displayed the MOC, Inc. lawful carry welcome stickers at both of his stores. I ask everyone on here to give George and his staff a call when you need flowers. Guys don't forget Valentine's Day is coming up soon. He is a Teleflora dealer so he will arrange for delivery almost anywhere in the country. Let's support those who support us. Make sure you mention why you're shopping with them.

15961 15 Mile Road(NE corner 15 mile and Utica)
Clinton Twp, MI 48035
586-285-9800

5423 W. Vernor(between Livernois and Clark)
Detroit, MI 48209
313-554-1940

EM87

imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
George the owner has proudly displayed the MOC, Inc. lawful carry welcome stickers at both of his stores. I ask everyone on here to give George and his staff a call when you need flowers. Guys don't forget Valentine's Day is coming up soon. He is a Teleflora dealer so he will arrange for delivery almost anywhere in the country. Let's support those who support us. Make sure you mention why you're shopping with them.

Clinton Twp, MI 48035
586-285-9800

Detroit, MI 48209
313-554-1940

+1

Very cool!

manicdevery

imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:

Clinton Twp, MI 48035
586-285-9800

Detroit, MI 48209
313-554-1940

+2

very cool.

Where can i get some "Lawfull carry welcome" stickers?

Devery

sprinklerguy28

imported post

Just wanted to bump this for George for Valentine's Day. Last week George had a customer walk out and cancel an order because she didn't like the Open Carry welcome sign on the door. If you are ordering flowers this week please consider going to either location or calling. He is a Teleflora dealer and can deliver to anyone in the country. Let's show him we support him. He lost a very large order supporting us. He has refused to take down the MOC sticker.

jeremy05

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
What's valentines day? All the impressing stuff stops once the ring is on. lol :cool:

By the way great work! That's good to hear they put up a sticker.
Nah you just get extra points for still showing you care!

DanM

imported post

I used George's for this Valentine's day, and Ms. DanM reports VERY favorably about the quality of the flowers. So, use him not only because he supports all carry but he does a good job too.

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

Went to the flower shop today for roses. GREAT staff, very friendly!! I introduced myself and thanked them for putting up the sticker. One of the workers said that they lost a little business from it but they also gained business because of it so it worked out.

The owner wasn't in but I left him my number so I could thank him.

They have great flowers guys and pricing is good. If you are in the area I highly recomend them or at the very least stop in and thank them for putting up the sticker!

tygereye

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
tygereye wrote:
I might just have to go get me some flowers!! :D
Buying your own flowers?? Hardly seems right for a lady to do that. lol

It is a nice store. Too bad I missed the owner.
LOL... Its ok... :D When hubby ishome, will make sure he gets the info to the shop himself, and then maybe I won't have to get my own... Doubt it, but a girl can dream right? :p

lil_freak_66

imported post

i might buy aliesha something(yall remember her from the owosso and battle creek event,as well as about 2 minutes of the lansing event)

kinda feel bad about not getting her a birthday present...and being out of state on valentines day,also getting nothing for her.

some OC friendly flowers will sure help me get back out of the dog house!