• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. in the news

gbu28

imported post

Do you know which hour- looks like the show itself is 2-6???

edit: oh, unless I'm missing it, you can't listen live over this interweb thingy. Have to wait until they post the mp3 of the show.

edit2: oh, I see it now, duh- 2pm. But no webcast that I can see.

gbu28

imported post

It doesn't look like that radio station posts their shows online. Any chance someone is going to post an mp3 of it anywhere?

Or if somebody has an mp3 of it but can't host, I'd be willing...

Mugenlude

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I see the audio area on the website that has audios, however, I don't see anything about our topic on any date from the 12th until today (14th)...

Maybe the segment wasn't long enough to be listed, however, they have detailed descriptions of the issues discussed.

protias

imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. wrote:
The station informed us that the show was broadcast live and NOT recorded so we are unable to provide a link to the discussion.
Now that is lame.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
If I am not mistaken all of the interviews and programs are recorded somewhere.

I believe the recording of each show is mandated by the FCC, so they can review shows for inappropriate material if a complaint arises.

Back in the day, they ran a 7 second tape delay to be able to dump things like a caller swearing, nowadays it is a digital delay. but still recorded be it analog or digital.