• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nightstalker Tactical Solutions / Springfield

JBURGII

imported post

A pretty new place located in Mohawk behind the Bi-Mart.
They offer CC classes as well as beginner safety and self defense and Krav Maga.
The store carries tactical gear and clothing but will have firearms and ammo soon.

They had decent prices from what I could tell and offer a discount for leo/guard/veterans.

Nice guys and cool looking place.

Rev. Jim

JBURGII

imported post

They will get a website up as soon as they get more established. He started to do one but has to watch the budget first starting out.

I know I will be a frequent patron of this store.

Rev. Jim

ISRAEL

imported post

We are back from our month vacation, everything was find, and visited most of our families, the gun laws sucks, people can still buy guns but lot of "red" tapes and the gangs tugs still getting the guns, but what you expect with a leftist president?

one of this days I will start the holster,I need to finnish the ones for my 357 mag. rigth now I will start to coloring them and see how they come out.

I will keep you posted. Israel.:celebrate

JBURGII

imported post

Welcome back!

Hope you enjoyed your visit despite the restrictive laws on firearms. But we did expect that didn't we? It is good to have you back online here and chatting with us.

Rev. Jim

ISRAEL

imported post

You can still buy firearms,but you need a license to keep it in home,and license to take it with you outside your home, must be renew every year, you need a dr. approve and police search etc. it takes about 3 months,this was not the "law" 9 month ago, it is the new "law" oh! what a joke,but the gangs do not care. they have them ready to kill people, and the citycens are not doing anything, most think that the goverment job is to keep them safe and he is not doing a thing, some day I will tell you more about it. Israel.

Glockguy

imported post

ISRAEL wrote:
You can still buy firearms,but you need a license to keep it in home,and license to take it with you outside your home, must be renew every year, you need a dr. approve and police search etc. it takes about 3 months,this was not the "law" 9 month ago, it is the new "law" oh! what a joke,but the gangs do not care. they have them ready to kill people, and the citycens are not doing anything, most think that the goverment job is to keep them safe and he is not doing a thing, some day I will tell you more about it. Israel.
Where is this at?

ISRAEL

imported post

Hola!!!!!!!!!!!! amigo! I went to my home country El Salvador and now that the people ellected a leftisit president, the first thing he did is to restrict the fire arms, there is a lot of stores who sells them but a lot of harder to buy them, mean while the "mara salvatrucha" has all the weapons they want and even now are using granades, who is giving it to them? know body knows(but every body guess they are getting it from the "beloved goverment"), try to find "mara Salvatrucha" on the web and your eyes will be open. till next time my new friend. Israel. (I live in Boise)

JBURGII

imported post

We are all well aware that the majority of restrictions on firearms only hurt the law abiding citizen. This goes for any country, not just the U.S.

We are glad to have you back safely, hope your trip was good. It is too bad that all we really get to hear about that part of the world is the negative stuff.. I would like to hear some positive aspects of your visit.

Rev. Jim

ISRAEL

imported post

Hola amigo vaquero, we had a good time visiting our families, my mom is in good health she is 87 y.o. and my sisters all well, we spend few days at my wife's aunt home, she lives in a "vaquero town" there is a ban on guns, but every body was paking heat at ther hips, there was a "jaripeo" I don't know if you know what is a jaripeo, it was good and we want to comeback next year the fiesta last 15 days, we are a poor country but there is fiestas all year long, went to the beach El Salvador has the best beaches on the Pacific Ocean not even Mejico can compite, Australian and European are discovering this and they are visiting the country and enjoying the ocean and beaches, there are few hotels, and B.B. but more hotels are comming , the wheather is good, San Salvador is about 75 to 80 F. on the beach is 82 to 90F , we bought a lot of land close to the Pan American High Way few Kmts from the border whith Guatemala, this is a Mayan country the wheather is cool they know wher to built there homes whith free air conditioned, peopleare very frendly to every body, they love U.S.A. (believe or not) there aretwo and a half million of Salvadorean living here.

We are praying toreturn to live there we hope the Lord give us that wish, I am 60 and I hope to retire at 62,

my holsters are almost finnish, then I will make yours. your friend Israel

JBURGII

imported post

Sounds like a place I would like to visit someday. Is there any chance of the government relaxing the firearms laws down there?

ISRAEL

imported post

Hi! we only hope the new goverment will change all of this new "laws" ,before you can buy any gun you wish, people in the farms use uzi's but I don't know now, I guess they still have then only inside their properties, like I said I saw a lot of people paking "heat" lets hope in 5 more years every thing change(can not be reelected, a 6 years terms is the law).

I did start your holster, I did the engrave it need only a few touches, before I "glue" the other layer, I hope to finnish soon and I hope you like the design I choose. Israel.

If we happen to move back to E.S. you are welcome to visit as long as you want, I think you will like the atmosfere of frienship and wheather.

JBURGII

imported post

I know I will like the holster, handcrafted artwork is a precious thing these days where most things are made in a machine.

Maybe we can watch for a meeting in Portland area with some of the guys for an OC meet / coffee or something. You will have to make sure and keep in touch if and when you move back to E.S.

Rev Jim

ISRAEL

imported post

Hola! Yesterday I put the contact cement and glue the other layer of leather. tonight I will try to start hand sewing it, it takes me I guess 2 hours to do it, and then I have a 44 magnum that I guess is the same size the picture of the gun you show me, I hope by next week will be ready, I can't wait to finnish it. The Lord Bless you. Israel.

ISRAEL

imported post

Hola amigo vaquero, I want to tell you that the your holster is ready, I hope you like it. now you need to tell me where to send it , then my friend at the jewelery store will mail it or UPS,or Fed Ex to you, .I like it and I save the disign maybe I will make another one for me, and as you know it is hand made even the stitches, you may find some mistakes if you look very close, hope you over see them. waiting for your answer .

Israel.:celebrate

JBURGII

imported post

Israel, my friend

I have sent you a private message.

Rev. Jim

ISRAEL

imported post

Hola amigo vaquero, Israel is here. my wife and I are going to Yakima in May. and I asked to people in Wash. forum about crossing Oregon, they said is O.K. to O.C. inside the car, what do you know?, I do not want to break the Oregon Law. I will appreciate any information. I not been able to go to Ontario yet,and check with the Oregon LEO.

Israel. :celebrate