Thread: HB 489: Reorganizing the law related to concealed weapons and concealed handgun permits

Post imported post

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...?101+sum+HB489

Full Text

Reorganizing the law related to concealed weapons and concealed handgun permits. Reorganizes existing § 18.2-308 of the Code of Virginia, relating to concealed weapons and concealed handgun permits, into a new article 6.1 in Chapter 7 of Title 18.2 of the Code of Virginia. The reorganization does not make substantive changes to existing law, but instead seeks to clarify and make easier to use the existing laws regarding carrying concealed weapons and obtaining a concealed handgun permit in the Commonwealth.

Post imported post

With all the bills that would modify so much of this law if they were to pass anyways, I have a suspicion the whole purpose of this bill is to make sure every single bill that involves Concealed Handguns will be in the same committee. Not sure if it's good or bad. Probably depends on who gets to run that committee.
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Post imported post

The problem with the internet is nobody can really tell when youre serious and when youre being sarcastic. Abraham Lincoln

Post imported post

illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post