• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Banner Funds Donations still needed

massivedesign

imported post

for those who have donated, thank you!!

We still have about $100 to raise for the double sided banner that will be proudly displayed at our event, gunshows etc. We need your help!!

We currently accept paypal @ washingtongunrights@gmail.com (please use the gift option, this way, no Paypal fees are incurred).. Additional payment options - please pm M1Gunr for info.

As a reminder, here is the banner..

Thanks in advance for all that you guys do!

HeesBonafide

imported post

I'll donate the last $100 on12/14 in the afternoon. Thanks for putting this together.

Trigger Dr

imported post

HeesBonafide wrote:
I'll donate the last $100 on12/14 in the afternoon. Thanks for putting this together.
Many Thanks to those that have donated. When I first started the gun show table 2 years ago it was difficult to get anyone to stop and ask questions or accept the answers. This last few months, with the help- of M1Gunner, SwatSpider, and several more that I unfortunately cannot remember their names ( I apologize) this has taken on a new direction. there has been more information given out and received in a positive means in the last 4 months, than the preceding 18 months. Thanks to thosethat have helped. :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Squeak

imported post

This may be a dumb question (y'all keep yer smart comments to yerselves), but how do we donate? :?Sorry if I missed something.

HeesBonafide

imported post

Is OCDO a non-profit organization? Or more appropriately, are donations tax deductible?

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Donations are NOT tax deductable. Sorry.

Even if you don't have a paypal account you can still donate. Just login into paypal.com - click on the tab "Send Money" Enter in the email address "washingtongunrights@gmail.com" put in the amount you want to donate in US Dollars. Click on the "Personal tab" and select "Gift."

See the attached pic for more info.....

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

FYI - I just got a call from the banner folks and was told that to have double sided printing we can only have the loops on the top and bottom. Otherwise the order is being processed and should arrive by Feb 1st.