• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UOC Draw & Fire Drills - Posted to YouTube

Gundude

imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
Looks like fun. To add toliked Bad_Ace's comments, I'd also mixupthetraining with double taps. IMO you're gonna fire, fire off a double tap.
Use the Mozambique...one in each lung and one in the head....party over.

coolusername2007

imported post

Gundude wrote:
coolusername2007 wrote:
Looks like fun. To add toliked Bad_Ace's comments, I'd also mixupthetraining with double taps. IMO you're gonna fire, fire off a double tap.
I can hear the headlines already..."Home owner assassinates intruder." Mozambique in a free state, be careful with this in the PRK. Might be better to double up the double-tap.

Gundude

imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
Gundude wrote:
coolusername2007 wrote:
I can hear the headlines already..."Home owner assassinates intruder." Mozambique in a free state, be careful with this in the PRK. Might be better to double up the double-tap.
Years ago up in Del Norte county, I had a CCW. The classinstructor was a retired county sheriff. He told us about that "procedure". He said, "that's the way the pro's do it"

AdnanShahab

imported post

You guys are having way too much fun without me. What's up with that?
moz-screenshot.png
:p