• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah Permit to Carry training offered in Manchester, Iowa on Feb. 4

IA_farmboy

imported post

The people from Shooting Safely are offering a class for the Utah Concealed Weapons Permit in Manchester, Iowa on February 4th at 6PM. As of yesterday they need three more people to sign up or the class will not be offered.

More info:
http://shootingsafely.com/2701/index.html

Class costs $60 per person or $100 per couple. Application and fingerprint cards will be provided, one only needs to bring a pen to write with.

I have no affiliation with the company other than I am interested in taking the course and would like to see it offered in a time and place convenient for me.

Straight_Shooter

imported post

IA_farmboy wrote:
The people from Shooting Safely are offering a class for the Utah Concealed Weapons Permit in Manchester, Iowa on February 4th at 6PM. As of yesterday they need three more people to sign up or the class will not be offered.

More info:
http://shootingsafely.com/2701/index.html

Class costs $60 per person or $100 per couple. Application and fingerprint cards will be provided, one only needs to bring a pen to write with.

I have no affiliation with the company other than I am interested in taking the course and would like to see it offered in a time and place convenient for me.

Excellent FB . . . thanks for the info . . . I might just take advantage of that. If you intend to, let me know, and maybe we can "hook up."

SS