Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats up with mgo now

Post imported post

are we tradeing times slots back and forth between the sites?
    did they run out of bandwidth to?

Post imported post

joe_robi wrote:
    are we tradeing times slots back and forth between the sites?
    did they run out of bandwidth to?
    I just checked it and the site seems/works okayfor me.

Post imported post

ya its on now . it was out for like 15 minutes almost started to freek out man

Post imported post

Who cares?

About that crabgrass-roots gun site that is.

Post imported post

Always the sweetie, ain't you?

Post imported post

jvanhorn wrote:
    lol

Post imported post

Glad to see you get away from bashing your head against the wall over there for a few seconds.

Does it hurt yet?

You'll never get anywhere with that bunch. That's why Chuckie kicked them out in the first place. They were nothing more than a bunch of malcontents then and they still are.

The only reason they even have an OC thread is that it gives them someone else to piss all over besides themselves. It gives them a sense of stuperiority.

25 pages of "it's your fault Jimmy ran off pouting" and "you OCers are out of touch". That's the longest thread on the OC sub-forum ever. And the only reason Pinhead Tom is letting it run is because it nothing more than an OC bashing thread. God forbid you should post anything to necessitate his need for Mylanta. That'll lock the thread in a nano second. That is if Garble doesn't dump it first.

I'll let you get back to your head banging. Err I mean swarming.

Post imported post

jvanhorn wrote:
    Just calling a spade a spade.

Post imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
    Glad to see you get away from bashing your head against the wall over there for a few seconds.

Does it hurt yet?

You'll never get anywhere with that bunch. That's why Chuckie kicked them out in the first place. They were nothing more than a bunch of malcontents then and they still are.

The only reason they even have an OC thread is that it gives them someone else to piss all over besides themselves. It gives them a sense of stuperiority.

25 pages of "it's your fault Jimmy ran off pouting" and "you OCers are out of touch". That's the longest thread on the OC sub-forum ever. And the only reason Pinhead Tom is letting it run is because it nothing more than an OC bashing thread. God forbid you should post anything to necessitate his need for Mylanta. That'll lock the thread in a nano second. That is if Garble doesn't dump it first.

I'll let you get back to your head banging. Err I mean swarming.
    I know, but the only reason I invest any time in threads like that is because I know there are a lot more people reading them than post in them. There are a lot more people out there capable of reasoned thinking than again, those posting in them. I'll take my bumps, specially when they come with such weak positions.

Post imported post

The fact is the positions that some of them use are patently ridicules! It actually cracks me up when they can't have their way and they start pouting
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Now that crabgrass-roots gun site resident OC troll is equating the acceptability of OC with Nazism.

What a tool!!!

Post imported post

Yeah he is an idiot period
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Now it's "all OCers are fat."

A while back he called one the Pillsbury Doughboy.

I don't know why he doesn't get banned for disruptive behavior. He adds nothing of value to any discussion. Probably got PT's balls resting on his chin.

Post imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
    Now it's "all OCers are fat."

A while back he called one the Pillsbury Doughboy.

I don't know why he doesn't get banned for disruptive behavior. He adds nothing of value to any discussion. Probably got PT's balls resting on his chin.
    I'm not fat...it's my clothes, they make me look poofy.

Ex-LEO, monetary contributions and post count seems to go a long ways these days...

Post imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
    Probably got PT's balls resting on his chin.
    now thats funny i dont care who you are!!

that made me smile for the first time today

Post imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
    CV, I'm not going to try to support the person you are talking about, but how does that statement add any value?

I thought that the MOC people were better than that. Guess not.

Post imported post

jvanhorn wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    CV, I'm not going to try to support the person you are talking about, but how does that statement add any value?

So with one persons comment, you lump all "the MOC people" together, how does that make sense?

Post imported post

I don't know about "value". But it does explain why he can continually disrupt every single OC thread with impunity there. It easy to figure that the moderators support him and his position on OC.

That is what this is about isn't it? OC.

That is an obviously anti-OC site. There isn't two opposing viewpoints. There is only one viewpoint that drones out anything remotely in support of OC.

Every single thread gets hijacked by that ******* and the admin allows it. Why? Because they're in bed with him.

And any opposition to him is dealt with swiftly and capriciously.

Post imported post

I wouldn't say all... RifleGuy has been deleting his crap out of the threads sometimes repeatedly in the same threads... and leaving the OP and relevent comments intact.

Post imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
    jvanhorn wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:

So with one persons comment, you lump all "the MOC people" together, how does that make sense?
    It makes sense in view of the fact that CV at least appears to be implying that things are better here, is he not?

I think it was pretty juvenile, regardless of his opinion of MGO, or anyone on it.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

It's just that it's EXTREMELY frustrating.

It gets old defending against the same crap and the same people all the time.

I see Pat's post as "venting" and we all need to do that from time to time so we don't have a melt down.

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    I see Pat's post as "venting" and we all need to do that from time to time so we don't have a melt down.
    true dat

Post imported post

Jvan there are people over there that are treated with kid gloves even when they say stuff that is directly against the COC.

Also it is fine that they have a different opinion but they feel the need to inject it into every thread which gets old Esp. when they repeat it for 20 some posts over and over in the same thread.

Post imported post

It isn't even debating or expression of an opinion. It's trolling and mindless arguing for the sake of arguing. It would be something if there was an honest expression of a sound opinion. Even if it was repeatedly stated. But it's just argumentative gibberish.

I've engaged in alot of arguments here. But I've never felt the vile contempt for anyone here that I have for that bunch of losers.

You'd think you were arguing with the Brady Bunch. And I don't mean the TV ones either.

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    Jvan there are people over there that are treated with kid gloves even when they say stuff that is directly against the COC.

Also it is fine that they have a different opinion but they feel the need to inject it into every thread which gets old Esp. when they repeat it for 20 some posts over and over in the same thread.
    I'm not arguing with you about that, but how does wrestling with a pig do you any good?

You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Isn't it possible to take the high road sometimes, instead of descending into juvenile sexual innuendos? Do you really need to vent that bad?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast