• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

whats up with mgo now

G

imported post

Who cares?

About that crabgrass-roots gun site that is.

G

imported post

Glad to see you get away from bashing your head against the wall over there for a few seconds.

Does it hurt yet?

You'll never get anywhere with that bunch. That's why Chuckie kicked them out in the first place. They were nothing more than a bunch of malcontents then and they still are.

The only reason they even have an OC thread is that it gives them someone else to piss all over besides themselves. It gives them a sense of stuperiority.

25 pages of "it's your fault Jimmy ran off pouting" and "you OCers are out of touch". That's the longest thread on the OC sub-forum ever. And the only reason Pinhead Tom is letting it run is because it nothing more than an OC bashing thread. God forbid you should post anything to necessitate his need for Mylanta. That'll lock the thread in a nano second. That is if Garble doesn't dump it first.

I'll let you get back to your head banging. Err I mean swarming.:banghead:

FatboyCykes

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
Glad to see you get away from bashing your head against the wall over there for a few seconds.

Does it hurt yet?

You'll never get anywhere with that bunch. That's why Chuckie kicked them out in the first place. They were nothing more than a bunch of malcontents then and they still are.

The only reason they even have an OC thread is that it gives them someone else to piss all over besides themselves. It gives them a sense of stuperiority.

25 pages of "it's your fault Jimmy ran off pouting" and "you OCers are out of touch". That's the longest thread on the OC sub-forum ever. And the only reason Pinhead Tom is letting it run is because it nothing more than an OC bashing thread. God forbid you should post anything to necessitate his need for Mylanta. That'll lock the thread in a nano second. That is if Garble doesn't dump it first.

I'll let you get back to your head banging. Err I mean swarming.:banghead:

I know, but the only reason I invest any time in threads like that is because I know there are a lot more people reading them than post in them. There are a lot more people out there capable of reasoned thinking than again, those posting in them. I'll take my bumps, specially when they come with such weak positions.

G

imported post

Now that crabgrass-roots gun site resident OC troll is equating the acceptability of OC with Nazism.

What a tool!!!

G

imported post

Now it's "all OCers are fat."

A while back he called one the Pillsbury Doughboy.

I don't know why he doesn't get banned for disruptive behavior. He adds nothing of value to any discussion. Probably got PT's balls resting on his chin.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
Now it's "all OCers are fat."

A while back he called one the Pillsbury Doughboy.

I don't know why he doesn't get banned for disruptive behavior. He adds nothing of value to any discussion. Probably got PT's balls resting on his chin.

I'm not fat...it's my clothes, they make me look poofy.

Ex-LEO, monetary contributions and post count seems to go a long ways these days...

jvanhorn

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
Probably got PT's balls resting on his chin.
CV, I'm not going to try to support the person you are talking about, but how does that statement add any value?

I thought that the MOC people were better than that. Guess not.

FatboyCykes

imported post

jvanhorn wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
CV, I'm not going to try to support the person you are talking about, but how does that statement add any value?

So with one persons comment, you lump all "the MOC people" together, how does that make sense?

G

imported post

I don't know about "value". But it does explain why he can continually disrupt every single OC thread with impunity there. It easy to figure that the moderators support him and his position on OC.

That is what this is about isn't it? OC.

That is an obviously anti-OC site. There isn't two opposing viewpoints. There is only one viewpoint that drones out anything remotely in support of OC.

Every single thread gets hijacked by that jackass and the admin allows it. Why? Because they're in bed with him.

And any opposition to him is dealt with swiftly and capriciously.

jvanhorn

imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
jvanhorn wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:

So with one persons comment, you lump all "the MOC people" together, how does that make sense?
It makes sense in view of the fact that CV at least appears to be implying that things are better here, is he not?

I think it was pretty juvenile, regardless of his opinion of MGO, or anyone on it.