• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

a funny cartoon video i made

EM87

imported post

Hahahaha, that's pretty awesome. :p

For those of you who haven't yet clicked on the link, be warned that there is a lot of profanity. (But it's funny!)

Haman J.T.

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
that is awesome! I love it! the sad part is that it isn't that far from the truth.
Not far at all! This would be a wonderful public info commercial shown nationwide!

lil_freak_66

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
lil_freak_66 wrote:
somebody should make an exact copy of the kimberguy encounters.

with his permission of course.

I would be honored.
i will try to figure out how to work the stuff when i get home to my normal computer,the laptop has too small of a screen and not enough ram