• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

a funny cartoon video i made

lil_freak_66

imported post

oh by the way officer,f*ck off!

lol.

on a side note,whats with all the cops in the videos trying to rectally invade the OC'er?

maybewe should start wearing some kind of chastity thing when we OC alone???

T Vance

imported post

Is there a way to search videos on that website other than scrolling through the pages? Can you type in something like "open carry" and have related videos pop up?

scot623

imported post

nicely done T Vance. I think that site is priceless, the way these characters talk makes it that much funnier. i made a couple other vids. the snowmobile vid is a talk between me and a buddy of mine.the one called sick individual is veeeeeeeeeeery graphic, watch at your own peril. I cant find any way to search videos, a little bit of a pain in the ass.

T Vance

imported post

scot623 wrote:
nicely done T Vance. I think that site is priceless, the way these characters talk makes it that much funnier. i made a couple other vids. the snowmobile vid is a talk between me and a buddy of mine.the one called sick individual is veeeeeeeeeeery graphic, watch at your own peril. I cant find any way to search videos, a little bit of a pain in the ass.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5940151/

if a moderator wants the following link removed,I wont be offended
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5947647/
Yeah I watched Sick Individual earlier. I thought it was hilarious, but I have that type of a sense of humor.