Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Another anti Mayor is gone

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wa, ,
    Posts
    2,769

    Post imported post

    Edited to delete a thread that has been hijacked into personal attacks.

  2. #2
    Regular Member OrangeIsTrouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tukwila, WA, ,
    Posts
    1,398

    Post imported post

    Pocketing gift cards for the needy? That bastard. It is not right to steal from anybody, but stealing from the poor?




    Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

    Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

  3. #3
    Regular Member Batousaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kitsap Co., Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,234

    Post imported post

    Very typical ethics of the front line anti-gunners, goes to prove, criminals do not like the good people to be armed.

    It is an appalling trend amongst that (anti) crowd, Lie, Cheat, Steal, Trickery and Slander.

    Thanks for the info Doc - glad to hear she got caught.

    Bat


    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Washintonian_For_Liberty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mercer Island, Washington, USA
    Posts
    922

    Post imported post

    Isn't it funny how most (if not all) gun grabbers are blatant thieves or at least extremely corrupt?
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    265

    Post imported post

    Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
    Isn't it funny how most (if not all) gun grabbers are blatant thieves or at least extremely corrupt?
    Prove it.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    N47 12 x W122 10
    Posts
    1,762

    Post imported post

    Baltimore. That's in Maryland, right?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wa, ,
    Posts
    2,769

    Post imported post

    Yes and I know this is a Washington forum, however, Mayors against guns are active in this state also. It is pertinent to our interests.

  8. #8
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    erps wrote:
    Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
    Isn't it funny how most (if not all) gun grabbers are blatant thieves or at least extremely corrupt?
    Prove it.
    What! were you offended by that comment? If so, why?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  9. #9
    Regular Member gsx1138's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington, United States
    Posts
    884

    Post imported post

    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    erps wrote:
    Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
    Isn't it funny how most (if not all) gun grabbers are blatant thieves or at least extremely corrupt?
    Prove it.
    What! were you offended by that comment? If so, why?
    I do disagree with the statement as well. As someone who was a "gun grabber" I was not a thief or corrupt. It is made of a lot of well meaning people who are being driven by their emotions on the situation than logic. And a lot of them are just uninformed or uneducated on firearms.

    That is why I joined this board because many on here are trying to change the image of gun owners. If we can destroy the racist, bubba, uneducated, gun owner image they'll be left with nothing but their emotions. Now it sickens me to think that I supported a cause that created more death than it actually saves. However, just like a lot of partisan politico's and some religious folks, people will surround themselves and expose themselves only to those things that reinforce their already held belief. So our efforts are made doubly hard.
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    265

    Post imported post

    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    erps wrote:
    Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
    Isn't it funny how most (if not all) gun grabbers are blatant thieves or at least extremely corrupt?
    Prove it.
    What! were you offended by that comment? If so, why?
    Replace the word gun grabber with another descriptor, like a person's race, sex or religious views and hear how it sounds. What if the statement had been "isn't it funny how most Lummi's are blatant thieves or at the least extremely corrupt".



  11. #11
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    I found it funny how erps reacted, instead of making a point or trying to clarify he seemed to have gotten personally offended. Of course this is the internet and things are not always what they seem.

    I don't agree with the statement as made but do agree that it seems that ones who are corrupt and thieves also tend to be for anti-gun policies.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  12. #12
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    erps wrote:
    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    erps wrote:
    Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
    Isn't it funny how most (if not all) gun grabbers are blatant thieves or at least extremely corrupt?
    Prove it.
    What! were you offended by that comment? If so, why?
    Replace the word gun grabber with another descriptor, like a person's race, sex or religious views and hear how it sounds. What if the statement had been "isn't it funny how most Lummi's are blatant thieves or at the least extremely corrupt".

    Are most folks of varying religions or races trying to infringe on your rights? I agree it wasn't worded right I see why you reacted how you did, but think your argument might be slightly flawed. See my above post I posted while you writing yours. I think we are on the same page.


    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    265

    Post imported post

    I don't agree with the statement as made but do agree that it seems that ones who are corrupt and thieves also tend to be for anti-gun policies.
    That's your perception. FBI crime stats are on the internet. Show me the crime stat broken down by political position on gun policies. Heck, there are all sorts of goofy stats on the internet. Do a google search for something like "thieves are for gun control" and the only close hit you get is that funny youtube video.


  14. #14
    Regular Member Washintonian_For_Liberty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mercer Island, Washington, USA
    Posts
    922

    Post imported post

    erps wrote:
    I don't agree with the statement as made but do agree that it seems that ones who are corrupt and thieves also tend to be for anti-gun policies.
    That's your perception. FBI crime stats are on the internet. Show me the crime stat broken down by political position on gun policies. Heck, there are all sorts of goofy stats on the internet. Do a google search for something like "thieves are for gun control" and the only close hit you get is that funny youtube video.
    Wow, quoting a bunch of criminals like the FBI... can't trust an unconstitutional bureau like the FBI, BATFE, DEA or any other criminal organization designed to protect the criminal politicians. There is nothing they can say or do that will change what they are... blatant criminals and thieves.

    Proof.... taxes are supposed to be voluntary... try and stop paying... then... when they try and take the taxes from you... try and resist.... they will come to your house with guns... and if you resist with guns to protect yourself... they will kill you. They are thieves. All the organizations above are tax enforcement organizations.... with guns.... and the taxes are not legal because if you tax one person to GIVE the money to another, that creates involuntary servitude which is a direct violation of the US Constitution and a violation of human (inalienable) rights.
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    265

    Post imported post

    Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
    erps wrote:
    I don't agree with the statement as made but do agree that it seems that ones who are corrupt and thieves also tend to be for anti-gun policies.
    That's your perception. FBI crime stats are on the internet. Show me the crime stat broken down by political position on gun policies. Heck, there are all sorts of goofy stats on the internet. Do a google search for something like "thieves are for gun control" and the only close hit you get is that funny youtube video.
    Wow, quoting a bunch of criminals like the FBI... can't trust an unconstitutional bureau like the FBI, BATFE, DEA or any other criminal organization designed to protect the criminal politicians. There is nothing they can say or do that will change what they are... blatant criminals and thieves.

    Proof.... taxes are supposed to be voluntary... try and stop paying... then... when they try and take the taxes from you... try and resist.... they will come to your house with guns... and if you resist with guns to protect yourself... they will kill you. They are thieves. All the organizations above are tax enforcement organizations.... with guns.... and the taxes are not legal because if you tax one person to GIVE the money to another, that creates involuntary servitude which is a direct violation of the US Constitution and a violation of human (inalienable) rights.
    Okay, so according to you anti-gunners are thieves and government law enforcement officials are criminals. How about Asians. What are they all like?

  16. #16
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    Wow!! This has nothing to do with race!!!

    I don't need FBI statistics and you are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

    And are not talking about the general population here. How in the hell do you eqaute that to ethnic background?

    When I say seems like look at the politicians like the one this thread has been started about corruption abounds.

    And another thing stop trying to make it personal knowing I have some native background and Washington has an asian wife! Especially when you are totally missing the point of what I said and trying to force it down a different tangent.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    265

    Post imported post

    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    Wow!! This has nothing to do with race!!!

    I don't need FBI statistics and you are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

    And are not talking about the general population here. How in the hell do you eqaute that to ethnic background?

    When I say seems like look at the politicians like the one this thread has been started about corruption abounds.

    And another thing stop trying to make it personal knowing I have some native background and Washington has an asian wife! Especially when you are totally missing the point of what I said and trying to force it down a different tangent.
    It has to do with generalizations and the people who make them.Our society has become more sensitive to racialprejudice. Ithelpsillustrate other types of prejudice. Oh, by the way, I don't know Washington from Adam and did not know he had an Asian wife. I'd prefer you not tell me what I know and don't know and I wasn't missing the point. That's your perception again.

  18. #18
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post


    I didn't like the way Washington's post was worded, either. But let me ask you this would you say most gun grabbers are also liberals/democrats? Most people would have to say yes the majority of gun grabbers also agree with those political lines of thought. Oh but that is an evil "generalization". Would you somehow try to equate that to ethnic, religous, or heritage examples? There are also many liberal/democratic type folks who support the 2a, still doesn't do away with the fact that most gun grabbers are of their ilk. Just like there "seems" to be more corruption in that party also. (I am no fan of Republicans either). A coincidence that was trying to be pointed out. And that was the point of the posts. Nothing more.




    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    265

    Post imported post

    Just like there "seems" to be more corruption in that party also. (I am no fan of Republicans either).
    Your perception again SVG. I have no idea if one party is more corrupt than the other party. What I am comfortable saying is that the people in either party percieve the other party as being more corrupt. Because they believe that, they remember the information that confirms their theory and don't remember contrary information, thus reinforcing their perception.

    For the heck of it, I googled "corrupt republican list" and got a hit on some democratic website of all sorts of corrupt republican officials. It was extensive. How many of those were pro-gun? I don't know. There is probably some jerk democrat though that believes that pro-gun republicans are mostly corrupt. I say if you're willing to make generalizations like that, just be prepared to prove it with facts, not perceptions.

  20. #20
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    Did you google corrupt democrats? For a fair comparison? I reiterate I am not a fan of republicans either.

    I adressed "seems" and perceptions but it has been lost. Oh well.

    The point of this whole thread was to point out how a "gun grabber" was also corrupt and is now no longer in position to be a gun grabber.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wa, ,
    Posts
    2,769

    Post imported post

    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    Did you google corrupt democrats? For a fair comparison? I reiterate I am not a fan of republicans either.

    I adressed "seems" and perceptions but it has been lost. Oh well.

    The point of this whole thread was to point out how a "gun grabber" was also corrupt and is now no longer in position to be a gun grabber.
    My point exactly when I posted it. Now, how about ending this thread and get to something more productive than disagreeing points of view that neither can backup.

  22. #22
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,667

    Post imported post

    Trigger Dr wrote:
    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    Did you google corrupt democrats? For a fair comparison? I reiterate I am not a fan of republicans either.

    I adressed "seems" and perceptions but it has been lost. Oh well.

    The point of this whole thread was to point out how a "gun grabber" was also corrupt and is now no longer in position to be a gun grabber.
    My point exactly when I posted it. Now, how about ending this thread and get to something more productive than disagreeing points of view that neither can backup.
    +1 LOCKED!!!!
    Live Free or Die!

  23. #23
    Regular Member Squeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Port Orchard,
    Posts
    827

    Post imported post

    O.K. Where's the hall monitor?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •