• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another anti Mayor is gone

Batousaii

imported post

Very typical ethics of the front line anti-gunners, goes to prove, criminals do not like the good people to be armed.

It is an appalling trend amongst that (anti) crowd, Lie, Cheat, Steal, Trickery and Slander.

Thanks for the info Doc - glad to hear she got caught.

:cool:Bat

erps

imported post

Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
Isn't it funny how most (if not all) gun grabbers are blatant thieves or at least extremely corrupt?
Prove it.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Yes and I know this is a Washington forum, however, Mayors against guns are active in this state also. It is pertinent to our interests.:)

gsx1138

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
erps wrote:
Isn't it funny how most (if not all) gun grabbers are blatant thieves or at least extremely corrupt?
Prove it.
What! were you offended by that comment? If so, why?

I do disagree with the statement as well. As someone who was a "gun grabber" I was not a thief or corrupt. It is made of a lot of well meaning people who are being driven by their emotions on the situation than logic. And a lot of them are just uninformed or uneducated on firearms.

That is why I joined this board because many on here are trying to change the image of gun owners. If we can destroy the racist, bubba, uneducated, gun owner image they'll be left with nothing but their emotions. Now it sickens me to think that I supported a cause that created more death than it actually saves. However, just like a lot of partisan politico's and some religious folks, people will surround themselves and expose themselves only to those things that reinforce their already held belief. So our efforts are made doubly hard.

erps

imported post

erps wrote:
Prove it.

Replace the word gun grabber with another descriptor, like a person's race, sex or religious views and hear how it sounds. What if the statement had been "isn't it funny how most Lummi's are blatant thieves or at the least extremely corrupt".

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I found it funny how erps reacted, instead of making a point or trying to clarify he seemed to have gotten personally offended. Of course this is the internet and things are not always what they seem.

I don't agree with the statement as made but do agree that it seems that ones who are corrupt and thieves also tend to be for anti-gun policies.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

erps wrote:
erps wrote:
Prove it.

Replace the word gun grabber with another descriptor, like a person's race, sex or religious views and hear how it sounds. What if the statement had been "isn't it funny how most Lummi's are blatant thieves or at the least extremely corrupt".

Are most folks of varying religions or races trying to infringe on your rights? I agree it wasn't worded right I see why you reacted how you did, but think your argument might be slightly flawed. See my above post I posted while you writing yours. I think we are on the same page.

erps

imported post

I don't agree with the statement as made but do agree that it seems that ones who are corrupt and thieves also tend to be for anti-gun policies.
That's your perception. FBI crime stats are on the internet. Show me the crime stat broken down by political position on gun policies. Heck, there are all sorts of goofy stats on the internet. Do a google search for something like "thieves are for gun control" and the only close hit you get is that funny youtube video.

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

erps wrote:
That's your perception. FBI crime stats are on the internet. Show me the crime stat broken down by political position on gun policies. Heck, there are all sorts of goofy stats on the internet. Do a google search for something like "thieves are for gun control" and the only close hit you get is that funny youtube video.
Wow, quoting a bunch of criminals like the FBI... can't trust an unconstitutional bureau like the FBI, BATFE, DEA or any other criminal organization designed to protect the criminal politicians. There is nothing they can say or do that will change what they are... blatant criminals and thieves.

Proof.... taxes are supposed to be voluntary... try and stop paying... then... when they try and take the taxes from you... try and resist.... they will come to your house with guns... and if you resist with guns to protect yourself... they will kill you. They are thieves. All the organizations above are tax enforcement organizations.... with guns.... and the taxes are not legal because if you tax one person to GIVE the money to another, that creates involuntary servitude which is a direct violation of the US Constitution and a violation of human (inalienable) rights.

erps

imported post

erps wrote:
Wow, quoting a bunch of criminals like the FBI... can't trust an unconstitutional bureau like the FBI, BATFE, DEA or any other criminal organization designed to protect the criminal politicians. There is nothing they can say or do that will change what they are... blatant criminals and thieves.

Proof.... taxes are supposed to be voluntary... try and stop paying... then... when they try and take the taxes from you... try and resist.... they will come to your house with guns... and if you resist with guns to protect yourself... they will kill you. They are thieves. All the organizations above are tax enforcement organizations.... with guns.... and the taxes are not legal because if you tax one person to GIVE the money to another, that creates involuntary servitude which is a direct violation of the US Constitution and a violation of human (inalienable) rights.
Okay, so according to you anti-gunners are thieves and government law enforcement officials are criminals. How about Asians. What are they all like?

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Wow!! This has nothing to do with race!!!

I don't need FBI statistics and you are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

And are not talking about the general population here. How in the hell do you eqaute that to ethnic background?

When I say seems like look at the politicians like the one this thread has been started about corruption abounds.

And another thing stop trying to make it personal knowing I have some native background and Washington has an asian wife! Especially when you are totally missing the point of what I said and trying to force it down a different tangent.

erps

imported post

Wow!! This has nothing to do with race!!!

I don't need FBI statistics and you are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

And are not talking about the general population here. How in the hell do you eqaute that to ethnic background?

When I say seems like look at the politicians like the one this thread has been started about corruption abounds.

And another thing stop trying to make it personal knowing I have some native background and Washington has an asian wife! Especially when you are totally missing the point of what I said and trying to force it down a different tangent.
It has to do with generalizations and the people who make them.Our society has become more sensitive to racialprejudice. Ithelpsillustrate other types of prejudice. Oh, by the way, I don't know Washington from Adam and did not know he had an Asian wife. I'd prefer you not tell me what I know and don't know and I wasn't missing the point. That's your perception again.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I didn't like the way Washington's post was worded, either. But let me ask you this would you say most gun grabbers are also liberals/democrats? Most people would have to say yes the majority of gun grabbers also agree with those political lines of thought. Oh but that is an evil "generalization". Would you somehow try to equate that to ethnic, religous, or heritage examples? There are also many liberal/democratic type folks who support the 2a, still doesn't do away with the fact that most gun grabbers are of their ilk. Just like there "seems" to be more corruption in that party also. (I am no fan of Republicans either). A coincidence that was trying to be pointed out. And that was the point of the posts. Nothing more.

erps

imported post

Just like there "seems" to be more corruption in that party also. (I am no fan of Republicans either).
Your perception again SVG. I have no idea if one party is more corrupt than the other party. What I am comfortable saying is that the people in either party percieve the other party as being more corrupt. Because they believe that, they remember the information that confirms their theory and don't remember contrary information, thus reinforcing their perception.

For the heck of it, I googled "corrupt republican list" and got a hit on some democratic website of all sorts of corrupt republican officials. It was extensive. How many of those were pro-gun? I don't know. There is probably some jerk democrat though that believes that pro-gun republicans are mostly corrupt. I say if you're willing to make generalizations like that, just be prepared to prove it with facts, not perceptions.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Did you google corrupt democrats? For a fair comparison? I reiterate I am not a fan of republicans either.

I adressed "seems" and perceptions but it has been lost. Oh well.

The point of this whole thread was to point out how a "gun grabber" was also corrupt and is now no longer in position to be a gun grabber.