Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Citizen TV show segment link

Post imported post

****NEW SEGMENT ON THE WEBSITE. CHECK IT OUT EVERYONE! (6/14/2010)

http://www.crimestriketv.com

Hello everyone at open carry. I posted a while back looking for peoples true stories of self defense for our TV show currently in production called, Crimestrike. Well we have finished 3 episodes, and our website has a segment from one of those episodes. I thought everyone here would enjoy watching it. We are also still shooting new episodes, so if you have a story about yourself you'd like to tell just click on the link below the video.

Thank you everyone and I hope you enjoy!

JoshK

Post imported post

joshk wrote:
    Hello everyone at open carry. I posted a while back looking for peoples true stories of self defense for our TV show currently in production called, Crimestrike. Well we have finished 3 episodes, and our website has a segment from one of those episodes. I thought everyone here would enjoy watching it. We are also still shooting new episodes, so if you have a story about yourself you'd like to tell just click on the link below the video.

JoshK
    What a great idea. Not having watched your episode yet, I could see how awesome this would be to watch. I mean we always see shows on spike TV about people getting in car accidents, plane crashes.. etc.. and they give their story. This is much more exciting. All you would need are actors to re-create the scenerio that happened with a shaky camera..etc. I'm going to watch right now. I wish I had a story to submit!

Post imported post

Great story... Is this going to be on Television or over the internet? I really enjoyed it!

Post imported post

This will be on television, we're just not sure what channel as of yet.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

ABC? LOL.......
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

joshk wrote:

JoshK
    NICE!

Post imported post

nice preview, that looks pretty awesome!

Post imported post

Fantastic! Thank you very much. Full speed ahead.

Post imported post

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Did I get him?
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Very nicely done! Would love to see this on a major network.

The young man in the story did make two mistakes. Twice he referred to shotgun ammunition as bullets.

But I would still love to see this on national TV.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

Amazing. Keep up the good work and maybe one of the major networks will pick it up. Love to see it go national. I'll pass it along.

Post imported post

I wish I had a story to submit!

Not me. In order to have a story, you'll first need to get into a life or death situation. Maybe it's just me, but I choose to avoid these. Rather than running the chance of having a good story...until I died, I'll choose to NOT have a good story.

Post imported post

Superlite27 wrote:

Not me. In order to have a story, you'll first need to get into a life or death situation.* Maybe it's just me, but I choose to avoid these. Rather than running the chance of having a good story...until I died, I'll choose to NOT have a good story.
    I've got a story or two, but they are not nearly that dramatic or prolonged.

Post imported post

Superlite27 wrote:
    Not me. In order to have a story, you'll first need to get into a life or death situation. Maybe it's just me, but I choose to avoid these. Rather than running the chance of having a good story...until I died, I'll choose to NOT have a good story.
    Avoidance is always the best policy. A handy retreat is the next best policy.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Post imported post

OUTSTANDING!
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Post imported post

Wow, that was an amazing episode. Very well edited and shot.

The very fact that you show gun owners in a responsible light means you can forget about network TV.
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi

Post imported post

Superlite27 wrote:

+1

I would prefer to not get into those situations than to have a story to tell.

Post imported post

I have a story, but it's too short.
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Post imported post

simmonsjoe wrote:
    Tell it, the segment you saw is a short story too. If you don't want to post your story on the forum, you can click the "tell your story" link on the crimestriketv.com website.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

joshk wrote:
    simmonsjoe wrote:
    Tell it, the segment you saw is a short story too. If you don't want to post your story on the forum, you can click the "tell your story" link on the crimestriketv.com website.
    Yes, good editing can expand a story effectively
    No offense, Josh.

Post imported post

tekshogun wrote:
    joshk wrote:
    simmonsjoe wrote:
    Yes, good editing can expand a story effectively
    No offense, Josh.
    None taken!

Post imported post

cool idea enjoyed watching kind of a Rescue 911 feel lol sorry if im the only one that thinks that

Post imported post

Here's the abbreviated version of 2 stories, both of which happened about 2 decades ago:

At a pawn shop. Guy comes in raving about his wife having pawned some electronics. Very upset. Makes a veiled threat and goes to car. I was leaving anyway, so I went outside to my truck. He opens trunk and starts rummaging around. I took a position of partial cover, got my grip on, and told him to come out empty handed. He jumped in car and took off. Cops called, they pulled him but found no weapon.

Was walking into gun shop with a friend. Car comes down street driving all crazy, so we stopped to watch. Two guys in car. Car slides by us, burns tires in reverse, stops. Driver yells "What you looking at" then repeats the slide burn and yell. My friend says "You." Guy parks car, digs around in his back seat, gets out of car while sliding something in his pocket. Starts walking toward me quickly. I drew to low ready and said NO! Guy redirects to my friend (BIG MISTAKE I'm thinking... I've seen this before!). Guy reaches out to shove Rob in the chest. Rob grabs guy by the crotch and the throat, picks him up sideways, bashes him into a telephone pole, throws him to the ground, falls onto him straddling, and proceeds to punch left kidney right kidney left kidney right kidney throat crotch repeat drill. Guy's friend gets out of car/I wave him away still at low ready. Finally the gun shop owner, a crusty old Army Sergeant, comes out and tells ROb to let the guy up. Guy summoned enough reserve power to get to his car and got the heck out of Dodge. Cops showed up and took report.

Rob never starts fights but he has a sure fire way of ending them. I swear I have seen him do this twice, heard about it another time. 1000yardshooter can probably testify.

Post imported post

Awesome!

Post imported post

are you just going to cover person vs. person? or include animal encounters too
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast