• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trempealeau County

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Since I live in Trempealau Co. I thought I would start a thread.

I had OC in La Crosse and Onalaska, but this morning was the first time I OC close to home. I got off work at 4:15 am, stopped at the Kwik Trip in Whitehall. I holstered up, filled a gas can, filled my vehicle, checked my oil and added some. I went in, withdrew from the ATM, walked up and down each aisle, paid for the gas and items. No incident to report. I hope that other citizen's will begin to ask quesitons so that I can get the word out inthe county that i live.

I will be making the rounds in Eau Claire and Chippewa one of these weekends.

Greg

Mugenlude

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Congrats and thank you!!!! Maybe it's just the way I carry myself now, or maybe it's just coincidence, but people don't seem to even notice or question me carrying anymore...

Carry On.

protias

imported post

Gotta love how people don't even blink an eye when people OC. :D

Carry on! :monkey

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

I OC at Kwik Trip in Whitehall every day after work last week, which is directly across the street from the County Courthouse and Sheriffs Dept. and gets frequented by them alot. City Police on the next block. Absolutely no reaction. Well, except one I think. Two girls were leaning against the building around the corner from the entrance, I looked over my shoulder, one of them asked, "Do you want to buy some alcohol?" I spun around and in a comical sarcastic expression said, "NO". I think she noticed the holstered gun and quickly responded, " I was just kidding". It caught me by surprise, why would they be selling alcohol? Then I realized they were looking for someone to buy alcohol for them. I just laughed.