Thread: Member Status Titles ?

Post imported post

So - i know about the regular member-titles, but others i cant seem to find any definition or reasoning for them. ... Anyone else seen any other mystery titles - please list them?

$10
    Activist

$25
    Veteran

$100
    Founder's Club

$500
    Centurion

- Those are the normal ones
    .... but:

"Opt-Out member" (and the other mysterious titles) ???

and a few others i believe are out there too-- can we get a sticky in the "frequently Asked Questions" on what they mean, how to get them, and how they come into play, etc.

Thank you.

Bat

~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Some of the other titles are from when they did fund raising. I donated to one of them, had my title changed andit has beenchanged back to regular member. It looks like somebody went back andremoved all of these titles and set them back to regular member.

Perhaps some of them slip through the cracks.Or perhaps it was a error on the site (lost their list and did the best they could) and they don't have the time to go back and fix it.

Post imported post

Lone Star Veteran here

This was back when they were raising money for the big push in Texas for Open Carry. Plus, I was the one that started the petition that got about 60,000 signatures.

Post imported post

Ian wrote:
    Lone Star Veteran here

This was back when they were raising money for the big push in Texas for Open Carry. Plus, I was the one that started the petition that got about 60,000 signatures.
    very good job !!
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

cool - i seen a few, thought it would be smart to ask
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.