• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Member Status Titles ?

Batousaii

imported post

So - i know about the regular member-titles, but others i cant seem to find any definition or reasoning for them. ... Anyone else seen any other mystery titles - please list them?

$10
Activist

$25
Veteran

$100
Founder's Club

$500
Centurion

- Those are the normal ones
.... but:

"Opt-Out member" (and the other mysterious titles) ???

and a few others i believe are out there too-- can we get a sticky in the "frequently Asked Questions" on what they mean, how to get them, and how they come into play, etc.

Thank you.

:cool:Bat

Article1section23

imported post

Some of the other titles are from when they did fund raising. I donated to one of them, had my title changed andit has beenchanged back to regular member. It looks like somebody went back andremoved all of these titles and set them back to regular member.

Perhaps some of them slip through the cracks.Or perhaps it was a error on the site (lost their list and did the best they could) and they don't have the time to go back and fix it.

Ian

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Lone Star Veteran here :)

This was back when they were raising money for the big push in Texas for Open Carry. Plus, I was the one that started the petition that got about 60,000 signatures.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Ian wrote:
Lone Star Veteran here :)

This was back when they were raising money for the big push in Texas for Open Carry. Plus, I was the one that started the petition that got about 60,000 signatures.
very good job !!:)